Dan faces 58 charges in court.

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
sprintcyclist

Re: Dan faces 58 charges in court.

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:54 am

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:30 am
Victoria's Labor Party.

The most corrupt govt Australia has ever seen.

My thoughts and prayers are always FOR the people of Victoria first. They have suffered the most over the past few years.

And it's for that reason I started a Facebook group with 2 Victorians who I met online trying to help a Victorian mother grieving over the loss of her son. He never died of Covid19. He committed suicide trying to cope with Dan's irresponsible mismanagement and extreme lockdown measures.

That was the start for me in trying to help those people to come forward and get some support.

What also really kicked it off was this : my husband is a qualified Lifeline counsellor. Over the past 2 years the Lifetime volunteers in Victoria were suffering from burnout as they themselves were facing the traumatic conditions their clients were. The influx of calls just from Victoria were outta control. So NSW came to the rescue. Hubby saw the recruitment drive and joined up. People don't realise that to be a Lifeline Counsellor you pay for your course costs and you work for free.

Anyway that's what kickstarted the process for me. I tried to help where I could - given I was essentially stuck at home with family obligations. Plus my mum's health had deteriorated and she passed (not from Covid19).

We still do not know anyone who has contracted Covid19.

Not one.
Thanks Lisa.
Well done
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:03 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:30 am
Victoria's Labor Party.

The most corrupt govt Australia has ever seen.

My thoughts and prayers are always FOR the people of Victoria first. They have suffered the most over the past few years.

And it's for that reason I started a Facebook group with 2 Victorians who I met online trying to help a Victorian mother grieving over the loss of her son. He never died of Covid19. He committed suicide trying to cope with Dan's irresponsible mismanagement and extreme lockdown measures.

That was the start for me in trying to help those people to come forward and get some support.

What also really kicked it off was this : my husband is a qualified Lifeline counsellor. Over the past 2 years the Lifetime volunteers in Victoria were suffering from burnout as they themselves were facing the traumatic conditions their clients were. The influx of calls just from Victoria were outta control. So NSW came to the rescue. Hubby saw the recruitment drive and joined up. People don't realise that to be a Lifeline Counsellor you pay for your course costs
and you work for free.

Anyway that's what kickstarted the process for me. I tried to help where I could - given I was essentially stuck at home with family obligations. Plus my mum's health had deteriorated and she passed (not from Covid19).

We still do not know anyone who has contracted Covid19.

Not one.

Free?
so we have slave labor as well?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:59 pm

Apologies Bobby.

My son and I have just come back from NSW Police

Some things need to be done in person.

Freediver knows the specifics. That's all that matters.

Yep. Hubby paid for the course and worked for free (during a global pandemic which affected him and his family also).

Most of the calls coming through were from Victoria. Regarding Victoria....the numbers of those who have died from Covid19 are nowhere near those who have committed suicide and have self harmed.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:14 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:59 pm
Apologies Bobby.

Yep. Hubby paid for the course and worked for free (during a global pandemic which affected him and his family also).

Most of the calls coming through were from Victoria. Regarding Victoria....the numbers of those who have died from Covid19 are nowhere near those who have committed suicide and have self harmed.
It is a sad situation and I hope one day we'll have a royal commission to
investigate the abuse of human rights and the crimes against humanity.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:38 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:14 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:59 pm
Apologies Bobby.

It is a sad situation and I hope one day we'll have a royal commission to investigate the abuse of human rights and the crimes against humanity.
Bobby...you and I go a long way back. We both know :

• truth is a dirty word in politics.

• truth is a dirty word in political forums.

Trust no one in either of the above scenarios.

Most will get away with it.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk