Dan steals confidential doctor's records

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Dan steals confidential doctor's records

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:00 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... l-records/

It’s amazing that they took confidential patient records –
it means that nothing is confidential anymore.
The Govt. wants to pry into every aspect of our lives.
It’s worse than communism under Stalin.

Australia’s Tyrannical Department of Health Raids Anti-Lockdown Doctor’s Clinic
and Seizes Patient’s Confidential Files

By Jim Hoft
Published November 10, 2021 at 11:15am

Seven authorized officials from Australia’s Department of Health raided Dr. Mark Hobart’s surgery clinic in Sunshine North on Wednesday afternoon and seized confidential patient files, an appointment book, and other documents after he refused to hand them over to the government.

Dr. Hobart, a family doctor for three decades, has been a staunch critic against the Victorian government’s approach to lockdowns. He accused the government of implementing their lockdowns based on “irrational” data. He also added that the lockdowns have caused more deaths than the virus.

Dr. Hobart is well known for being an anti-vaccine and anti-lockdown activist. He is vocal in his support of the use of IVERMECTIN as Covid-19 treatment and urged the government to use the drug instead of using the clinical trial vaccine.

Australia’s government accused him of allegedly handing out fake COVID-19 vaccine exemptions. The Health Department says vaccine exemptions can only be issued to people who meet the criteria.

According to the tyrants in charge, they are concerned that a small number of doctors across Victoria are giving exemptions to some people who might not be eligible.

TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE: Elderly Vietnam Vet and Biden Political Prisoner BEGS FOR HIS FREEDOM and Help! MUST READ LETTER with VIDEO!

On Wednesday, a viral video from one of his supporters who witnessed the incident went viral on Facebook and has now 19 thousand shares after seven officials from Health Department raided his clinic and seized confidential patients’ files and other various documents.

“Seven authorized officers from the Department of Health and seized my confidential patient’s file and my appointment book and other various documents. They say they’re going to give me an itemized list of what they’ve taken and it was quite an intimidating experience.”

sprintcyclist

Re: Dan steals confidential doctor's records

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:21 am

There appears to be a little more to that story
............. A GP’s practice in the Victorian suburb of Sunshine North has been raided following a state health department probe into allegations a small number of doctors have been issuing certificates of exemption for COVID vaccines to individuals who do not meet the state-mandated criteria for such exemption.

The department of health confirmed that Dr Mark Hobart’s surgery in Melbourne’s west was raided on Wednesday afternoon over allegations that he gave fraudulent exemptions to patients or falsified whether an individual had received a vaccine. He has also been referred to the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) over the claims. ...............
https://www.themandarin.com.au/174784-h ... xemptions/
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:25 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:21 am
............. A GP’s practice in the Victorian suburb of Sunshine North has been raided following a state health department probe into allegations a small number of doctors have been issuing certificates of exemption for COVID vaccines to individuals who do not meet the state-mandated criteria for such exemption.

The department of health confirmed that Dr Mark Hobart’s surgery in Melbourne’s west was raided on Wednesday afternoon over allegations that he gave fraudulent exemptions to patients or falsified whether an individual had received a vaccine. He has also been referred to the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) over the claims. ...............
I understand but as far as I'm concerned my confidential doctor's records are sacred
and cannot be viewed by anyone without my permission.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:29 am

It was that he is suspected of lying about vaccines during a pandemic.
That he is an ardent anti-vaxxer is immaterial.
He is suspected of undermining the system that 99% of Victorians rely on.

So how do they prove the allegations?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:34 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:29 am

Not by viewing private records.
They have the records of all of his patients.
There could be 1000s of people who have had their privacy breached.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:57 am

Bobby wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:25 am
sprintcyclist wrote:

I understand but as far as I'm concerned my confidential doctor's records are sacred
I agree! That 'My Health Record' was always going to be dodgy too which is why I refused to sign up.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:00 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:57 am
Bobby wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:25 am
sprintcyclist wrote:

I agree! That 'My Health Record' was always going to be dodgy too which is why I refused to sign up.
Is nothing sacred anymore?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:43 am

Bobby wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:34 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:29 am

Not by viewing private records.
They have the records of all of his patients.
There could be 1000s of people who have had their privacy breached.
I asked HOW, not how not ?