Victoria - your private Covid info is not secret

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
lisa jones

Re: Victoria - your private Covid info is not secret

Post by lisa jones » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:29 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:16 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:59 pm
Bobby wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:17 am
Highest Covid cases ever today!

NSW cases hit 11,201, with 625 in hospital, three deaths;

Victoria records 3767 new COVID-19 cases as fears of an MCG cluster emerge
I'm not sure how stats are being worked out now.

No test kits exist.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-12/ ... /100751754

Private retailers told rapid antigen test orders delayed and diverted to federal government

By Niki Burnside
Posted 4h ago
4 hours ago
, updated 49m ago
Ah many thanks for that info. I'll have to onforward that to all my contacts esp work related contacts.

As a matter of fact I was in a 2 hr zoom conference meeting this afternoon with a colleague from Melbourne.

He looked fine to me but get this: he was working from home and had tested positive for delta. In essence he was sitting there for 2 hrs liaising with me and 2 other colleagues from Sydney and I have to say Bobby...he did not look or sound sick to me.

I asked him half way (we stopped to get a cuppa) how he was feeling and he stated that he was triple vaxxed and this bout of Covid19 was the result of going out (esp to the cricket). His symptoms were in his words : like having a common cold.

Anyway he's the first person I've seen AND I know that has had Covid19. In front of me. Virtually of course. First person ever that I could point to and say yes I know so and so.

The guy was fine. Not 1 sniffle over 2 hrs on zoom.

What do you reckon Bobby?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Re: Victoria - your private Covid info is not secret

Post by Bobby » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:43 am

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:29 pm

Ah many thanks for that info. I'll have to onforward that to all my contacts esp work related contacts.

As a matter of fact I was in a 2 hr zoom conference meeting this afternoon with a colleague from Melbourne.

He looked fine to me but get this: he was working from home and had tested positive for delta. In essence he was sitting there for 2 hrs liaising with me and 2 other colleagues from Sydney and I have to say Bobby...he did not look or sound sick to me.

I asked him half way (we stopped to get a cuppa) how he was feeling and he stated that he was triple vaxxed and this bout of Covid19 was the result of going out (esp to the cricket). His symptoms were in his words : like having a common cold.

Anyway he's the first person I've seen AND I know that has had Covid19. In front of me. Virtually of course. First person ever that I could point to and say yes I know so and so.

The guy was fine. Not 1 sniffle over 2 hrs on zoom.

What do you reckon Bobby?

Many people exhibit no symptoms -
and especially if they have been vaxxed.