Current Covid19 Agenda for Australia

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
lisa jones

Current Covid19 Agenda for Australia

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:25 am

Re NSW

It matters not what propaganda is being pushed through mainstream media anymore. It's all a con job! Why?

We are moving about with SFA restrictions + we are unable to access any testing kits because they don't exist.

We don't really know the true extent of Covid19 infections and the reason behind it is politically engineered. The figures advertised are nowhere near the real figure ( probably 5 times what is being released to the media ).

The truth? We all need to catch Covid19 if we're going to get through this pandemic.

Think chicken pox. When 1 child had it usually all the kids in the family and neighbourhood had it and that natural process nudged herd immunity.

This is where it's at.

Personal and recent anecdote : Yesterday I was in a work related zoom meeting for 2 hrs and an interstate colleague was in that online conference. When he announced he had tested positive for delta and was in isolation the rest of us were quite alarmed. He appeared fine for 2 whole hours and he himself even admitted that despite the Covid19 test result ...all he was experiencing was a mild cold. This colleague is the 1st person I personally know who has contracted the virus. Even then he is known to me through work and he resides/works interstate. The 1st person I can say that so and so is a human being I personally know who has Covid19. And the entire time I was in that virtual meeting I did not hear a single sniffle out of him! Not 1!

Anyway moving on.

There are agendas and these are stake holder dependent. More on this later.

Irrespective of that this is the brutal reality we are slowly accepting: We must all catch this bloody virus in order to get immunity. That's why test kits aren't really needed.

Now .... let's focus on MSM but just for a moment.

Foreign Serbian tennis champion Novak Djokovic who is totally unvaccinated is free to play tennis where? Oh that's right! In one of the largest capital cities of Australia.

Meantime our own home grown Aussie Greek tennis champion Nick Kyrgios who is double vaccinated can't play because he has Covid19.

Anyone woken up yet?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk