Neferti

Re: AiA

Post by Neferti » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:04 am

I think Super Nova will make a good Mod too. Congratulations SN. :rose

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:45 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
annielaurie wrote:I just have one thing to say in general, about mods. I think the forum needs only the host, the elected admin, and a single good mod.

I don't see the need for an elected admin and two or three mods hanging in the background.

Also I don't see that a mod needs to be an "original PA member" or a "newby" or have political leanings of either left or right. Political views don't have anything to do with working the mod panel controls.

It would be important, however, that the mod gets along with the other members, and the mod and members respect one another.

My opinion only ..

:read
SN is neither a newby nor is he an original PA member. I have no idea what his political leanings are nor do I care. He is respected by everyone here except Aussie, JM and Lisa Jones.
Another piece of utter bullshit from Mugabe. SN is as 'original' as any of 'us.' In fact, it was mostly his socks/puppets which he used to taunt and terrify ele at the original non-ABC site. He almost succeeded in forcing her to leave with his relentless stalking. It is an early negative indication that SN himself has not corrected that false statement by Mugabe.

To stay within Mugabe's election period rules, I'll start a Thread about this in The Vortex.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:59 am

Another Aussie lie - SN has stated b4 he came along later than many of us.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 am

Jason's memory seems to be lacking.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:Jason's memory seems to be lacking.
Or is it Bob? Or Andy?

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:29 am

like the new avatar SN...
but then I am a fan of Southpark and Cartman.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:Another Aussie lie - SN has stated b4 he came along later than many of us.
Is that right, Mugabe?

8-)

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:48 am

^^^ I'm sorry, to whom am I speaking? Andy, Bob or Jason?

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:52 am

more relevant.... to whom is he speaking.
I checked the members list. :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 am

Congratulations to SN. I think he will make a fine mod.

I hope Aussie isn't too disappointed. Yesterday it seemed like he wanted me to be mod and that he would change his vote if I had been asked. Sorry Aussie. :giggle