Black Orchid

Re: IQ- PA Election Manifesto

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:08 pm

How do you feel about the bannings AIA?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:18 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:Waaahhhhhh sob cry sniffle wahhhhhhhhhhhh
Seriously AiA, plug up your bleeding sandy vag with a tampon, cotton wool or a toilet roll.
You are leaking everywhere and your tears are getting hard to take.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:21 pm

You are so classy Princess, you are a shoe in for Admin :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:22 pm

Black Orchid wrote:How do you feel about the bannings AIA?
AiA is not capable of formulating a positive position, he is only capable of negativity but funnily enough, not willing to stand himself.

I wonder why that is? :?
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Rorschach wrote:You are so classy Princess, you are a shoe in for Admin :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
You try hard attempts at not ignoring me are becoming embarrassing for you.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:25 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
AiA is not capable of formulating a positive position, he is only capable of negativity but funnily enough, not willing to stand himself.

AIA did his bit and was profusely abused and undermined while he was Admin. He kept his cool through most of it and that has to be respected.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:29 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:

AIA did his bit and was profusely abused and undermined while he was Admin. He kept his cool through most of it and that has to be respected.
He actually had plenty of support even though his admin was plagued by his own bad decisions. If AiA was held to the same standards as Aussie was, he would have been booted as well.

AiA knows this and this is why he is so defensive.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:32 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:

He actually had plenty of support even though his admin was plagued by his own bad decisions. If AiA was held to the same standards as Aussie was, he would have been booted as well.

Admittedly the decision to make both you and Aussie Mods at the same time was ummmm not the best of decisions but has SN not said that he was the one who instigated that?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:

Admittedly the decision to make both you and Aussie Mods at the same time was ummmm not the best of decisions but has SN not said that he was the one who instigated that?
SN made the suggestion. AiA was the admin who ran with it because AiA is easily led, bows to pressure and ultimately makes bad decisions because he is not a leader, he is a follower and follows other followers which lead to bad decision making.

The proof is in the AiA pudding. Which is rotten.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:56 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:There is nothing in IQ's history of behavior here or at OP that would indicate he has the temperament to be admin. Nothing.
1. Shut up.

2. Where's YOUR Manifesto? Hmmmm?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk