Lisa Jones - PA Election Manifesto

This folder contains Archived threads.
lisa jones

Re: Lisa Jones - PA Election Manifesto

Post by lisa jones » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:09 am

I stand by my Manifesto.

No revisions.

Have a good day everyone!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:03 am

Good for you Lisa :thumb
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Rorschach wrote:Good for you Lisa :thumb
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:31 pm

I'm sick of motherhood statements about "diversity" and "tolerance" and seen enough of hand bag hit squads - Gillard and Co, Palayzuc (sp?) and Co to consider "a woman's touch" to be petty meddling.

I can handle or have got used to the fact you (as others have done) use this site more as a social outlet than debating or offering an opinion on party politics, but I think you're still to involved in the site politics side of things too much.

Sorry Lisa but I don't think you've earned your stipes yet.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:44 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:I'm sick of motherhood statements about "diversity" and "tolerance" and seen enough of hand bag hit squads - Gillard and Co, Palayzuc (sp?) and Co to consider "a woman's touch" to be petty meddling.

I can handle or have got used to the fact you (as others have done) use this site more as a social outlet than debating or offering an opinion on party politics, but I think you're still to involved in the site politics side of things too much.

Sorry Lisa but I don't think you've earned your stipes yet.
Thank you for taking the time to be honest about how you feel. :thumb

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:53 pm

Quite OK ... I'm honest, often bluntly, whether people like it or not.
Sure it gets the odd nose out of joint, but some of these sensitive types and high horse hypocrites need a reality check slap in the face.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:47 am

Outlaw Yogi wrote:Quite OK ... I'm honest, often bluntly, whether people like it or not.
Sure it gets the odd nose out of joint, but some of these sensitive types and high horse hypocrites need a reality check slap in the face.
I must admit, I can be a sensitive person and I do sit on my high horse every now and then.

We all have our vices :rofl