Discussion about Petitions

This folder contains Archived threads.
Black Orchid

Re: Discussion about Petitions

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 19, 2017 9:31 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:e posts were NOT deleted because I didn't find them witty.
liar. This is the reason you gave at the time

Black Orchid wrote:If you cannot respond to a post without very unwitty rhetoric. I will delete it when it gets too much. I AM Mummy now get to your room and try to act like an adult.
:oops
It DID GET TO BE TOO MUCH and was deleted. For God's sake get a life and get over it.

The Mummy comment was in response to you shrieking that I was not your Mummy when I ASKED YOU TO TONE IT DOWN!!! And I did ask several times.

Grow up!

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri May 19, 2017 10:40 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:e posts were NOT deleted because I didn't find them witty.
liar. This is the reason you gave at the time

Black Orchid wrote:If you cannot respond to a post without very unwitty rhetoric. I will delete it when it gets too much. I AM Mummy now get to your room and try to act like an adult.
:oops
Sometimes abuse can slip through to the keeper when it is clever and wit is involved.
The use of both effectively can drown out and form a cover over any abuse making the comment more about wit than abuse.

Not that you, as a lefty could possibly be aware of such subtle use of language and subtext, but now you do. :thumb
It's like saving your farts to drop loudly in an appropriate moment of silence in the right company, during the right conversation.

Currently, Smith is metaphorically walking into a full elevator, waiting until the doors shut, squatting in the corner and taking a diarrhoea spray dump while screaming incoherently. Now he's following around the poor sap that had to clean up his shit spray and berating them for getting rid of his proud puddle. :roll:

So you could try a different approach and think about what you intend to post, but considering your extensive posting record and the quite remarkable feat of not one containing any wit or cleverness I have no doubt that you will change absolutely nothing and continue shitting yourself in public while parading around like a special snowflake sobbing because you can't follow the few and simple rules around here. :thumb
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 pm

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

so after denying you said it, you're now changing your tune to this pathetic excuse?

By the way, I'm thinking you'll never figure it out on your own so I've decided to just come out and tell you directly. I don't post here for your amusement or entertainment, if you don't think my work is witty enough that's your problem , not mine

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 pm

I never denied saying it. I denied that was the reason for deleting a few of your "you're an idiot" posts. Don't catch on to plain English in too much of a hurry do you!

Take it up with SN or Skippy and stop polluting the whole forum with your hysterical drama queening.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat May 20, 2017 1:49 am

J o h n S m i t h wrote::rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

so after denying you said it, you're now changing your tune to this pathetic excuse?

By the way, I'm thinking you'll never figure it out on your own so I've decided to just come out and tell you directly. I don't post here for your amusement or entertainment, if you don't think my work is witty enough that's your problem , not mine
So you just come here to sob, moan and have a little sook then...

I think we have another Jovial Retard :lol:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sat May 20, 2017 9:24 am

Black Orchid wrote:. I denied that was the reason for deleting a few of your "you're an idiot" posts.
yet that was the reason you gave you idiot, here one more time for the dummies.

If you cannot respond to a post without very unwitty rhetoric. I will delete it when it gets too much. I AM Mummy now get to your room and try to act like an adult.

were you lying then, or are you lying now?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat May 20, 2017 9:50 am

Yep, John Smith=Jovial Monk= Crying sook

Well, bew fucking hew...

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sat May 20, 2017 10:53 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:Yep, John Smith=Jovial Monk= Crying sook

Well, bew fucking hew...
I'm shattered that PA's biggest numbskull doesn't like me ... what will I do :roll: :roll:

:purple :yellow :purple :yellow

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat May 20, 2017 11:05 am

J o h n S m i t h wrote:

Well, bew fucking hew...
I'm shattered that PA's biggest numbskull doesn't like me ... what will I do :roll: :roll:

You could spend some time away and shave that hairy back and monobrow.
Once you've finished with your girlfriend, ask her to do you too :thumb

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:

Well, bew fucking hew...

You could spend some time away and shave that hairy back and monobrow.
Once you've finished with your girlfriend, ask her to do you too :thumb
Not everyone lives your life you know.