Discussion about Petitions

This folder contains Archived threads.
skippy

Re: Discussion about Petitions

Post by skippy » Thu May 11, 2017 9:24 am

cods wrote:
Super Nova wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:Rockbottom for Aussie would be losing Relationships 8-)
Then that is what should happen sooner rather than later for his own benefit and all those around him.

I do believe PA would miss him if that happened....aussie is a bit of a lost cause but he is also a source of amusement.lets be honest

I dont understand why vic has locked the pub quiz thread....it is after all in extreme...and aussies insults are no different to his other many rants..
can you imagine someone speaking like that to him in relationships and getting away with it.. :roll: :roll:

keeping up with his double standards is almost a full time job.
Nobody would miss ozzz if he lost relationships,cods. He would still be around being a whiny little bitch. It would just be funnier to watch him have something else to whine about other than us and here.
Come on don't tell me that you don't enjoy watching his Wile e coyote impersonations.
So come on FD, take Relationships off the little prick and give everyone a bit of entertainment, you know you want to. :o

cods

Post by cods » Thu May 11, 2017 11:48 am

enjoy is not the right word I squirm sometimes though...

I have just asked why did the pub quiz thread get locked???... it hasnt gone anywhere..

I think as adults we should be told.. it cant have been over aussies ranting surely?..

he crosses the line so many times its almost as if he thinks like Kim Jong.. I am "me" !!! put up with it!
I read some of the stuff and its gobsmacking..
the thread should not have been locked... he should have copped a ban... what do you think?.

a week would have clipped his wings maybe!

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu May 11, 2017 3:11 pm

cods wrote:
I have just asked why did the pub quiz thread get locked???... it hasnt gone anywhere..
Perhaps "some dobber" asked Vic to lock it? It was Vic/Wayne who locked it, wasn't it?

If you are that curious, why not PM the GMod who locked it, rather than starting yet another thread about "why wasn't I told?". :hi2

cods

Post by cods » Thu May 11, 2017 6:11 pm

because nef it all gets swept under the carpet I think it should be out in the open....whats wrong with that?..

let them eat cake..as far as I am concerned.

just suppose a gmod decided he would tell me why it was locked.. do you think its alright I am the only to know the reason????????..

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu May 11, 2017 6:13 pm

I agree with Cods and think a reason should be given.

cods

Post by cods » Thu May 11, 2017 6:37 pm

thanks BO if I get a reply via PM I am not allowed to tell anyone am I?....

its time gmods were out in the open...

I give setanta his due...he does the right thing most of the time...

I am not suggesting I for one minute would do a better job .. heaven forbid...it just makes sense if we know what we shouldnt be doing..

what happened in that thread was no worse than anywhere else..and although I didnt like what was said.. it was hardly anything worse than happens elsewhere.... and by people who can well defend themselves...well thats the way I saw it.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu May 11, 2017 11:50 pm

skippy wrote:Nobody would miss ozzz if he lost relationships,cods. He would still be around being a whiny little bitch. It would just be funnier to watch him have something else to whine about other than us and here.
This is very true.
The only thing funnier than Arsies petulant reaction and demands when FD removed his buttons and crowbarred his arse out the admin chair the first time was watching it happen to him again the second time... yet he's still around.

Don't ever think that Arsies total humiliation and embarrassment, that would have any other normal person quickly toss their computer out the window and never log on to the internet ever again, is for anything other that our amusement.
Despite being vastly overqualified and near completion of a double degree, majoring in Massive Fail with a minor in Shameful Behaviour, he never passed Self Awareness 101. He was kicked out after relentlessly stalking and hounding his female lecturers. :lol:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Wed May 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Petitions aren't for petty personal differences, not really. They can be used and abused that way and they were by Aussie & Co which is why we had to abandon the process. So please, if you are going to put up a petition, please make it truly constructive.

cods

Post by cods » Thu May 18, 2017 3:57 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:Petitions aren't for petty personal differences, not really. They can be used and abused that way and they were by Aussie & Co which is why we had to abandon the process. So please, if you are going to put up a petition, please make it truly constructive.

so petitions should be only be about changes to the forum or forum rules...

I dont recall aussie putting up a petition about the mods... I just recall him giving them a bad time or at least some of them

so what was behind aussie second banning.. as it appears ok now to abuse a mod endlessly..

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu May 18, 2017 11:06 pm

cods wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:Petitions aren't for petty personal differences, not really. They can be used and abused that way and they were by Aussie & Co which is why we had to abandon the process. So please, if you are going to put up a petition, please make it truly constructive.

so petitions should be only be about changes to the forum or forum rules...

I dont recall aussie putting up a petition about the mods... I just recall him giving them a bad time or at least some of them

so what was behind aussie second banning.. as it appears ok now to abuse a mod endlessly..
Cods, a few years back, long before you were on the scene here, Aussie & Co used petition after petition to attempt to sink the PA ship because FD kicked him out of his position as Exalted Leader. Feel free to create your own petition. I don't think you are the type who would abuse the privilege.