Discussion about Petitions

This folder contains Archived threads.
skippy

Re: Discussion about Petitions

Post by skippy » Fri May 19, 2017 6:13 am

cods wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:Petitions aren't for petty personal differences, not really. They can be used and abused that way and they were by Aussie & Co which is why we had to abandon the process. So please, if you are going to put up a petition, please make it truly constructive.

so petitions should be only be about changes to the forum or forum rules...

I dont recall aussie putting up a petition about the mods... I just recall him giving them a bad time or at least some of them

so what was behind aussie second banning.. as it appears ok now to abuse a mod endlessly..
A petition can be used to make changes here and that includes getting rid of a mod or admin.
However the current witch hunt for Black Orchid is turning into a grudge by those that don't get their way.
I would point out to those that have this fixation with her that she is only carrying out the instructions of the admin when she removes or deletes any posts so if they have a gripe take it to SN or me and I am happy to address it in his absence.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 am

skippy wrote: I am happy to address it in his absence.
So address it. So far you've avoided the topic. Do you think a mod should be deleting comments because she doesn't find them witty?

ohh and skip, there is no 'witch hunt'. However if you think I'm going to let abuse from BO or her little fan club go unanswered then I've got bad news for all of you.

cods

Post by cods » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
cods wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:Petitions aren't for petty personal differences, not really. They can be used and abused that way and they were by Aussie & Co which is why we had to abandon the process. So please, if you are going to put up a petition, please make it truly constructive.

so petitions should be only be about changes to the forum or forum rules...

I dont recall aussie putting up a petition about the mods... I just recall him giving them a bad time or at least some of them

so what was behind aussie second banning.. as it appears ok now to abuse a mod endlessly..
Cods, a few years back, long before you were on the scene here, Aussie & Co used petition after petition to attempt to sink the PA ship because FD kicked him out of his position as Exalted Leader. Feel free to create your own petition. I don't think you are the type who would abuse the privilege.

yeah I understand what went on years ago....but thats not now is it?..and I was referring to aussies second chance...as I wasnt on here in those days...

I think mods should be respected..in the public domain...just my thinking thats all you can after all take your complaints to admin and see what happens...you too have been responsible for not liking a mod... :roll: :roll: .. I find it .. well! not nice putting it nicely..

i mean fancy watching this heap of shite....not just here ozpol as well...so few can have a decent conversation without it all turning personal....when they are losing the argument then it gets really down to the nitty gritty... :roll ..I bet most of them slam off in real life when they dont get the answer they demand...they just remind me of sulky kids.....

I think mods deserve more respect than having petitions made to get rid of them because ."oh my god my post disappeared how dare they"...
:smack

cods

Post by cods » Fri May 19, 2017 8:24 am

let abuse from BO !!!!

got the link to that?

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri May 19, 2017 9:07 am

cods wrote:let abuse from BO !!!!

got the link to that?
Black Orchid wrote:We already have one of these from the other whiny little bitch. You know, the one you can't ignore 8-)
Black Orchid wrote:Tissue Princess? BTW you need a Petition first :roll:
Black Orchid wrote:That's my view anyway and if you have a better way to keep certain children in line I am all for hearing it 8-)
Black Orchid wrote:Time for you to put on your big boy pants JS.

that'll do for starters ... plenty more where they come from

cods

Post by cods » Fri May 19, 2017 9:16 am

hilarious.. from one of the worst abusers on here....now busy abusing my family in the most disgusting way...

and he calls this abuse... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

poor little tissue princess.

mummy needs to get you a new dummy

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri May 19, 2017 9:24 am

cods wrote:hilarious.. from one of the worst abusers on here....now busy abusing my family in the most disgusting way...

and he calls this abuse... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

poor little tissue princess.

mummy needs to get you a new dummy
Are you drunk? of course it's abuse. It may be pretty tame compared to some of the stuff on here but that doesn't make it any less abusive.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 19, 2017 9:45 am

None of which were in POLITICS which is where I asked you and Roach to tone it down repeatedly and after you hurled abuse at me, and others, for weeks.

Sand in your undies again JS? Pesky isn't it as you just can't seem to get rid of it :roll:

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri May 19, 2017 9:48 am

Black Orchid wrote:None of which were in POLITICS which is where I asked you and Roach to tone it down repeatedly and after you hurled abuse at me, and others, for weeks.

Sand in your undies again JS? Pesky isn't it as you just can't seem to get rid of it :roll:
get out of my undies.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri May 19, 2017 9:50 am

Black Orchid wrote:None of which were in POLITICS
no one said it was