My Election Platform for 2022

This folder contains Archived threads.
lisa jones

My Election Platform for 2022

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:22 pm

Kindly refer to my platform which I used for the last PA election.

In addition to my previous platform I intend to change the subject categories as they appear on this website to allow for more posting opportunities.

I will also introduce a rotating roster of 2 Mods who I know will be able to work WITH me.

Once things settle ie once this website looks sane and safe ....I hope to introduce my Facebook friends.

Right now this site is an online brothel for sick and twisted multi trolls who are strangling whatever life is left here. I fully intend to change that.

That's it. For now.

Have a lovely evening everyone.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Re: My Election Platform for 2022

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:24 pm

LOL!

lisa jones

Re: My Election Platform for 2022

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:29 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:22 pm
Kindly refer to my platform which I used for the last PA election.

In addition to my previous platform I intend to change the subject categories as they appear on this website to allow for more posting opportunities.

I will also introduce a rotating roster of 2 Mods who I know will be able to work WITH me.

Once things settle ie once this website looks sane and safe ....I hope to introduce my Facebook friends.

Right now this site is an online brothel for sick and twisted multi trolls who are strangling whatever life is left here. I fully intend to change that.

That's it. For now.

Have a lovely evening everyone.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk