Manifestos for election called 26th April, 2022

This folder contains Archived threads.
Jim Lahey

Re: Manifestos for election called 26th April, 2022

Post by Jim Lahey » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:06 am

OK thanks.

What is everyone doing this weekend? hope no one is going to far away from the computer in case we have to vote in a half hour window lol

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:11 am

Jim Lahey wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:06 am
OK thanks.

What is everyone doing this weekend? hope no one is going to far away from the computer in case we have to vote in a half hour window lol
That why I regard the election as an Aussie sham election.

All run on Aussies whims, often they are designed to catch people out to his advantage!

Vote him out is my advice!

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:14 am

When will we see aussies manifesto?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:19 am

Jim Lahey wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:14 am
When will we see aussies manifesto?
Thats another of his sham attempts posting it last so he claims no one can copy his ideas, but apparently its OK for him to copy other peoples.

Just another part of the sham election.

Vote him out!

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:25 am

Good luck copying mine lol

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:17 am

The first thing I will do is start to have the Constitution amended so that an elected EL gets a minimum term of three months before there can be any Petition affecting their position. These constant elections get this Board nowhere.

The ban/suspend button will be rarely used. GMods may only ban for a maximum period of 24 hours. Any ban longer than that will be imposed by ONLY me.

It is my job to administer this Board in accordance with the Constitution as it is from time to time and I will do that. It is not my specific responsibility to get new blood here. We ALL have that responsibility.

Lisa Jones has said she has a well of potential new members from Face Book and that she can get them here if it is ‘safe.’ Happy to find out from her what needs to be done (in her mind) to make the place ‘safe’ enough for those people to join and participate. I’ll leave that in her hands. Offer is open.

Monk has said that there is some voodoo he can work on Google. Great, he can do that including without EL buttons.

Unlike one of my opponents ~ I will be stable. I have never acted incoherently or lied about matters being deleted or moved. I have not lied about the actions of an EL or a GMod. I do not act impulsively or capriciously. I do not make obnoxious carping obsessive demands. I am no braggard by a long shot.

If there is a good idea, well presented and argued I am likely to adopt it.

There are to be no witch hunts, no lynch mobs, and Membership will not be decided on a popularity basis.