Are Races Equal?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Black Orchid

Re: Are Races Equal?

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:04 am

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:59 am
https://scamsonline.org/real-african-sc ... arch-2021/
The link above shows Africans displaying the financial spoils of their fraudulent endeavors. These fraudsters target wealthy western nations... yet you would claim that they are too stupid to pull off such an operation.
Even a half wit can send out millions of emails and/or make fraudulent extortive calls as the law of averages says they have to succeed at least some of the time. It doesn't require an even basic IQ.

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:45 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:04 am
Nom De Plume wrote:
The link above shows Africans displaying the financial spoils of their fraudulent endeavors. These fraudsters target wealthy western nations... yet you would claim that they are too stupid to pull off such an operation.
Even a half wit can send out millions of emails and/or make fraudulent extortive calls as the law of averages says they have to succeed at least some of the time. It doesn't require an even basic IQ.
And a few of those pics were of valueless currencies, may have bought you a loaf of bread lol

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:02 am

BigP wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:45 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
And a few of those pics were of valueless currencies, may have bought you a loaf of bread lol
Doesn't take a brainiac to spam but it could take some brains to pull off some of these confidence scams or does it really. I mean how can you fall in love with someone over the internet and phone then send them multiple batches of money. They are skilled in manipulation and lying, does that require some brains?

OR

Is it just a numbers game, they keep going until they hit the sucker. No brains required. Just find a sucker in the million of spam emails sent and you are good to go.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:23 am

There are smart African people and according to "the Bell Curve" such people usually have little trouble integrating into western society and being accepted by people with similar intellects. The problem is, that the proportion of smart African blacks to smart whites or smart Asians is low. As for pure bred aboriginal people or pacific Islanders, I just do not know what their mean IQ is. But I do remember reading in my newspaper decades ago that "aboriginal" activists had urged aboriginal tribal people to not co operate with cognitive morticians who were interested in researching what the mean aboriginal IQ really was. That indicates to my nasty, suspicious mind that the self appointed leaders of the "aboriginal" community wish to perpetrate the myth that the reason for aboriginal dysfunction can only be caused by white oppression/prejudice/discrimination.

As for pacific Islanders, I know of no research at all on pacific Islander mean IQ. Certainly I have met smart Maori people, but people I have met from from other islander groups appear to me to have very low IQ's

There are smart criminals, and they tend not to get caught. But the fact remains that the most crime prone areas of any western city are in those suburbs where the majority of the population are from the most dysfunctional class in society. And it is also screamingly obvious that there is a connection between crime, ethnicity, and low IQ within these crime prone areas.

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:04 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:02 am
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Doesn't take a brainiac to spam but it could take some brains to pull off some of these confidence scams or does it really. I mean how can you fall in love with someone over the internet and phone then send them multiple batches of money. They are skilled in manipulation and lying, does that require some brains?

OR

Is it just a numbers game, they keep going until they hit the sucker. No brains required. Just find a sucker in the million of spam emails sent and you are good to go.

""I mean how can you fall in love with someone over the internet and phone then send them multiple batches of money.""

Why cant I find some sucker like that

Id even cook her dinner and shag her lol

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:59 am

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:59 am

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:14 pm

BigP wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:04 pm
Have you considered starting a long distance relationship with Bobby? You might find your luck will change if you do

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:53 pm

BigP wrote:
Super Nova wrote:
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

OR

""I mean how can you fall in love with someone over the internet and phone then send them multiple batches of money.""

Ahem! Aren't you supposed to be married/partnered at least??? 😐
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:54 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:53 pm
BigP wrote:
Super Nova wrote:
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

OR

Ahem! Aren't you supposed to be married/partnered at least??? 😐
Not any more, my wife and I are separating, The property will be on the market come spring , and the good times beckon :clap