Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:15 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:07 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:39 pm
Redneck wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:33 pm

Criticize them as much as you like, that will give you and "Brian The Conscience" plenty to argue about!
mr ross wont argue..he's got nothing..we all know that...
btw Im not criticizing "them" Im criticizing islam/mohammed/sharia law....
Are you? Sure could have fooled me. You have yet to demonstrate even a modicum of understanding of the basics of Islam, let alone anything advanced. I also fail to see the point in criticising a man who lived over 1400 years ago and who lived in a completely different society to any available today. However, if that floats your boat, go for it. Up till now, you've been criticising me, calling me imaginary names and assuming I am a Muslim. It merely demonstrates your Islamophobia. You don't want understanding, you want to dictate to others how they should live their lives and beliefs. :roll:
Relax Brian. As a heterosexual male you’re pretty safe.

You are however, an infidel.
Am I? Yet I am welcome in every Mosque I have visited and in the homes of all the Muslims I know, "Nicole". Even you, as a woman would be welcome.

If you consider honestly how Christianity suggests women be treated and compared it to how Islam suggests women should be treated, I think you'd be rather surprised. All religions are patriarchal in nature. Men unfortunately control a lot of the world and how most societies act. Feminism is only a relatively modern invention - something you appear not to understand. :roll:
This is what their text says about them being your friend.

“Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful – he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good – except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.” Quran 3:28

They only pretend to be your friend because they are in a country where they are the minority. My wife has a friend who married a muslim. His attitude about her changed drastically once she had a ring on her finger and a bun in the oven. She was a self supporting school teacher before she married. Now she has to have his meal prepared at the exact same time every day and she can't leave home without her head being covered. She wants to divorce him, but he could always take the kids for a visit with family in the ME and never bring them back.

brian ross

Re: Whats the point?

Post by brian ross » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:32 pm

Texan wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:22 am
brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:26 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
brian ross wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:39 pm

mr ross wont argue..he's got nothing..we all know that...
btw Im not criticizing "them" Im criticizing islam/mohammed/sharia law....
Are you? Sure could have fooled me. You have yet to demonstrate even a modicum of understanding of the basics of Islam, let alone anything advanced. I also fail to see the point in criticising a man who lived over 1400 years ago and who lived in a completely different society to any available today. However, if that floats your boat, go for it. Up till now, you've been criticising me, calling me imaginary names and assuming I am a Muslim. It merely demonstrates your Islamophobia. You don't want understanding, you want to dictate to others how they should live their lives and beliefs. :roll:

Am I? Yet I am welcome in every Mosque I have visited and in the homes of all the Muslims I know, "Nicole". Even you, as a woman would be welcome.

If you consider honestly how Christianity suggests women be treated and compared it to how Islam suggests women should be treated, I think you'd be rather surprised. All religions are patriarchal in nature. Men unfortunately control a lot of the world and how most societies act. Feminism is only a relatively modern invention - something you appear not to understand. :roll:

“Let not believers make friends with infidels in preference to the faithful – he that does this has nothing to hope for from Good – except in self-defense. God admonishes you to fear Him: for to God shall all return.” Quran 3:28

They only pretend to be your friend because they are in a country where they are the minority. My wife has a friend who married a muslim. His attitude about her changed drastically once she had a ring on her finger and a bun in the oven. She was a self supporting school teacher before she married. Now she has to have his meal prepared at the exact same time every day and she can't leave home without her head being covered. She wants to divorce him, but he could always take the kids for a visit with family in the ME and never bring them back.
Spoken like a true Islamophobe. I have served with/studied with/worked with many Muslims over the years. Some have been true friends. Some have been merely acquaintances. I have been willing to trust my life with my real Muslim friends. None of them have shirked their friendship. I refuse to believe they are merely playing around with me. Some Muslims I don't doubt are bastards but I am yet to encounter one.

I served with a Turkish Cypriot who's first wife was an Anglican who died of Cancer. She made him promise to keep his promise to raise the kids as Christians - which he did. He took them back to Cyprus after her death for a visit but returned to Australia. His daughter grew up and joined the Army like her father had. She was posted as an Officer to Afghanistan. Because of her surname, the US HQ questioned her posting. Downunder, we all just rolled our eyes. So much for being innocent before proved guilty. I laugh at most Americans. They have no understanding of their own rhetoric. Ever since September 11 your national paranoia has been astounding... :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:36 pm

:buddy
brian ross wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:32 pm
Texan wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Mistress Nicole wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Spoken like a true Islamophobe. I have served with/studied with/worked with many Muslims over the years. Some have been true friends. Some have been merely acquaintances. I have been willing to trust my life with my real Muslim friends. None of them have shirked their friendship. I refuse to believe they are merely playing around with me. Some Muslims I don't doubt are bastards but I am yet to encounter one.

I served with a Turkish Cypriot who's first wife was an Anglican who died of Cancer. She made him promise to keep his promise to raise the kids as Christians - which he did. He took them back to Cyprus after her death for a visit but returned to Australia. His daughter grew up and joined the Army like her father had. She was posted as an Officer to Afghanistan. Because of her surname, the US HQ questioned her posting. Downunder, we all just rolled our eyes. So much for being innocent before proved guilty. I laugh at most Americans. They have no understanding of their own rhetoric. Ever since September 11 your national paranoia has been astounding... :roll:
You're right. Maybe they didn't read their quaran.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Texan wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:36 pm
brian ross wrote:
Texan wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Mistress Nicole wrote:

Tell me, Tex, how many Christians actually read their Bibles? :roll:

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:56 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm
Texan wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Texan wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Not near enough.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:13 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07- ... ree-speech

It would appear that the UN has declared war on free speech....
Although, considering the huge islamic representation on the UN, one would be excused
from thinking that this is just another attempt to stamp out islamophobia.....
That wouldnt be happening world wide....now would it...... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:18 pm

Texan wrote:

Can and does happen all the time and if the girl has been 'betrothed' by her parents she doesn't stand a chance.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Texan wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:56 pm
brian ross wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm
Texan wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Texan wrote:

Not near enough.
All too true. Just imagine if all Christians read and obeyed their Bible to the letter, hey? The world would be in a very sorry state:

The point being that religious belief is about a great deal more than just what is written down. Something you appear not to understand, Tex. You appear willing to ignore a lot of the Biblical instructions on how to live your life but you seem to think that Muslims don't do the same with the Q'ran. I wonder why?

The danger is not in the religion they believe in but how they practice it. Fundamentalism is the danger and Christian fundamentalists are just as dangerous as Islamic fundamentalists IMO. Neither group is willing to allow people just to get on with their lives, living with their neighbours peacefully. They both seek to impose their interpretations of their religious beliefs on the world. Doesn't matter if they are Christians or Muslims - crazies exist in all religions. They are though, thankfully the minority. Unfortunately far too many believe they are the majority - all without any evidence of course. Funny that. :roll: :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:29 pm

Brian get back to us when Priests/Ministers etc constantly radicalise their flocks and send them out to maim and kill.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:49 pm

Nearly 4000 views and only 1 islamophile….says it all doesn't it......and whose that islamophile…..
The resident moron..... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...