The Quantum Bible Code theory

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
AnaTom

The Quantum Bible Code theory

Post by AnaTom » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:38 am

Original and first copy. July 2016. Australia.

A genuine Troyan Trajectories™ Quantum Bible Code scientific theory.

Global Release. Free to all.

Preamble
Is there a God? Is the Bible real? Is it corrupted and unreliable? What does it mean? How long is its time span? Does it speak to the future? More importantly, is there a Bible Code hidden in the pages. Let’s find out. Anybody with a serious understanding and intellectual capacity knows well that the Bible is real, along with its contents. It is said that all of history as well as the future is written in the Bible. I would go further and say that every important rock, block and bone is recorded in the Bible. How is this possible? The entire history and future of our human existence on Earth contained in the Bible? This theory you are about to receive, could answer all the questions about the Bible, and finally unlock its secrets.

I understand there are gradual advances in Bible Code applications and theory all the time.

Doron Witztum and Eliyahu Rips’ use of the ELS (Equidistant Letter System) computer algorithm and all those who followed, have been enthralled with their Bible Code, and its software. Enthusiasts, scientists, mathematicians, physicists, religious and private practioners everywhere around the world have all been captivated by it, and the universal possibilities.
For what you are about to receive, fear not for there is no copyright protection on this theory. It is copyright free to the world. Given before it is too late.

• Matthew 6:33. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Introduction
I developed this theory during the year 2003, whilst at University. I worked with the first two Bible Code books by Michael Drosnin which helped establish this Quantum system theory. Afterward as I followed through with various lines of enquiry, I gained several proofs of concept. The basis of this work is under copyright protection. Lasting through until about 2006, where operations ceased. So, it was operable in basic form, works, proved its worth, and let me know that there is indeed a God.

Sorry, but this explanation is for realists only. Don’t get involved if it you don’t believe it.

You are going to build a Quantum Computer generated Bible text output. You will reconstruct characters and words into sentence form. You are going to use every dot, space and even every page number as well as every number and word written in the Bible –the alpha/numeric. Also, you are going to use dimensions.

Theory

To build a single word response.
Draw a square. Add you chosen text to the pane. Use your ELS system, read your single word response. Now you have the first step to unlocking the current Bible Code ELS system. Continue.

To build a matrix.

Draw a square. Draw a line anywhere through the square. Now you have two text matrix panes where you can apply text. Here you can try the ELS system to gain an output. On the opposite side of this pane, you have two more. Four matrices. Now, split the thin pane, and you have two dimensions. They are positive, negative or mirror. Eight matrices.
Now you might be able to build a sentence.
Now you have the first step to unlocking the Quantum Bible Code. Continue.
Draw a cube. Add your panes. Place the text. Split the dimensions. Calculate your matrices. Try your ELS.

Draw a cube.

This is the critical part of the construction. In the middle place a dot (.) From each corner add triangle panes to arrive at the dot. Add your text. This may result in one word or other character at the base of the vortex. Calculate your matrices. Split your dimensions. Try your ELS engine. Build an appropriate Quantum text search engine.
You may need to build more than a cube, or an octagon. You will do it. It will have a lot to do with the geometry of the architecture.

Once you have achieved this, you will be fully informed.

Conclusion
The Equidistant Letter System may be the primary tool. You may need to develop some other system. Like a dimensional penetrator algorithm. Or a vortex drill that catches a word or two as it drills down in a circle, perhaps exiting on the opposite surface pane. You may need to combine the two functions as one action. Perhaps my Trinary coding system (and/or/if) theory (© 2009-2010 DSD usurped) will solve this problem. But it can be done.

My only wish, is that if the Quantum Bible Code theory works and subsequent Quantum search engines work, people won’t forget where they got some of it from> me AnaTom of cyberspace.

The ‘They’ of the world –the artilects soon to be- can’t be ‘Gods’, no spirit. Is that what we see at the moment of conception, the flash of light as sperm enters egg?

Rorschach

Re: The Quantum Bible Code theory

Post by Rorschach » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:44 am

Yes well such a breakthrough in science and theology that its hit the news worldwide... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:53 pm

DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:45 am

Rorschach wrote:Yes well such a breakthrough in science and theology that its hit the news worldwide
If it goes to one genuine and scientific researcher outside the military establishment, I am happy. If two get it, even better. Like I wrote, its all of history & future combined, not just about the present 'predictions' if that's what you can call them. See Chuck Missler.

Billary/Obama, yeah well. There might be anti-dote to that.

a Diana legacy

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:01 am

PS, there is no rapture. Just ask the oldies now.

They are stuck here until its all over and done with. They -like the young- will suffer the same thing.

I know they hope for an escape due to their precious existence over the past 70 years or so, but sorry, it ain't gonna happen.

Ha

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:15 pm

When God siad: "Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 29 God said, “Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food. 30 To every animal of the earth, and to every bird of the sky, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food;” and it was so. 31 God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. There was evening and there was morning, a sixth day."

Sure, we were granted dominion, and this we have taken and done. However,

He most certainly did not mean go forth and establish a New World Order. Nor was there the idea of dominion over the first creation.

The second creation has little effect on the first, because time hasn't happened yet.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:22 pm

What sort of proof has this as a caveat. "Sorry, but this explanation is for realists only. Don’t get involved if it you don’t believe it".

I guess I have stopped at that point.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:17 pm

With movie style echo>

sUPernOOOva

:hlo