No Grand Solar Minimum now

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Jovial Monk

Re: No Grand Solar Minimum now

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:25 pm

Heh, some of the bullshit Booby believes because a charlatan told him, exploded:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh2X-FR ... =drkstrong[/youtube]

Jovial Monk

Re: Bobby the Brave

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:27 pm

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:54 pm

Sydney weather last El Nino summer:
Summer temperatures peaked over 10 and 11 February, with many stations recording their hottest February day on record and some also breaking summer records, although the 47.0 °C at Richmond remained below Sydney's all-time record of 47.8 °C at the old Richmond site on 14 January 1939
This summer—bet will reach 50°C.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:20 am

LOL, Oh what a lovely solar minimum :rofl :rofl :rofl
Keith Strong
@drkstrong
·
2h
THE SUN TODAY: Getting active!

1) SNN at 210, area at 1280 mil.

2) Two M flares in the last day, one from the region coming over the NE limb (see earlier tweet).

3) More to came over the E limb.

4) 15 spot regions on the Sun including 3 new ones (white).

5) Eight CMEs yesterday.
Looks, errrr, rather ACTIVE to me.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:29 am

UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:07 pm
Wellity-wellity-well. You are trilingual. But, you are capable of typing relatively reasonable grammatically correct posts. But, you only learned about "mooning" recently? Even if you have been in Australia for the last 10 years, you would have heard about mooning. Mooning is very common in Europe. Watch "Braveheart" for a good example of mooning.
Southern Europe is very different to Northern Europe. Ever heard of the Roman Empire and Athens and Sparta? My ancestors are from there.

Northern Europe was a bogan rough place full of barbarians who raped and pillaged. And these savages most probably mooned (to show that they had butts which weren’t infected by STD is my guess). I must remember to watch Brave Heart if only to check if he had a Clean Arse. 😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:22 am

Yeah, well, check out Italy and Greece now. The poor cousins of the Northern Europeans.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:52 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:22 am
Yeah, well, check out Italy and Greece now. The poor cousins of the Northern Europeans.
Italy and Greece is essentially full of old European people and poor Arab/Asian migrants/refugees. Everyone else (who should be there) is in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Germany. We can thank Northern Europe and the powers around that region for that. WW1 and WW2 totally victimised and destroyed Italy and Greece. These conflicts centred on a Northern European gripe which had nothing to do with us but the devastation these wars left behind became a major causal factor in the mass migration of youth.

Example : most of my relatives from both Italy and Greece have for some time lived in Germany and Australia. Oh and a few are in the USA. My oldest relatives (my aunts and uncles who are in their 70’s) are currently still living in the homes/neighbouring homes of their parents ie my grandparents <—who are all gone. And yes my relatives are busy tending the olive groves and vineyards etc of said properties. And if/when we (who are recognised as being of the diaspora) visit our old relatives back “home” (funny word to use as it means our cultural roots are still identifiable as belonging elsewhere I guess)... we enjoy free accommodation as well as free food and beverage etc. We are essentially spoiled and have a great time sightseeing/enjoying the ancient ruins and beautiful islands and beaches etc.

So bottom line ? If you were educated and knew something about Europe and migration PATTERNS you would have known that certain countries in Europe have experienced a few waves of what essentially equates to a mass exodus of its strong, capable, intelligent youth. These former youths and their descendants still live outside of Greece and Italy but are today filthy rich. When I say filthy rich I mean they own a lot of commercial and residential real estate. In Australia for instance a lot of serious commercial and residential real estate is owned by Italians and Greeks. Many have Anglicised their last names so you may not readily recognise their ancestry. But the Anglo Celtic Saxons (you mentioned Nth Europe/Brave Heart yes?) well their descendants ie the British, Aussies etc are their tenants. If you look at The Rocks here in Sydney for example ... overlooking Sydney Harbour - it’s essentially owned/controlled by Greeks and Italians (their parent’s money from the 50’s and 60’s helped) and they rent out these iconic Australian buildings TO Aussies.

I’m ever so grateful for being 100% European blooded and for having migrant parents. Otherwise I might have been brought up like many Aussies have - lazy, entitled, and hopelessly poor.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk