No Grand Solar Minimum now

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Jovial Monk

Re: No Grand Solar Minimum now

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:36 pm

He is a failed businessman turned conman and makes over $US3000 just from donations via his Patreon page. He knows less science than LTAM aka Booby.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:32 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:39 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:30 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:53 pm

Just ignore the Drunk Bobby. He's full of shit.

Anyway why I've posted here is this : Could you please explain to me why the forum's Drunk constantly refers to this David Dubyne figure all the time and in such a derogatory way?

David DuByne claimed that we were entering a grand solar minimum which would cause a mini ice age.
Oh really ? Is he a scientist or something? I always thought he was some poster from somewhere that was fighting with Drunk.

He's a YouTube video producer.
Many of his videos are covered here in a 454 page thread:

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl ... 4603949/30

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:21 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:32 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:

Anyway why I've posted here is this : Could you please explain to me why the forum's Drunk constantly refers to this David Dubyne figure all the time and in such a derogatory way?

David DuByne claimed that we were entering a grand solar minimum which would cause a mini ice age.
Oh really ? Is he a scientist or something? I always thought he was some poster from somewhere that was fighting with Drunk.

Ohhhh. Drunk keeps mentioning the name David Dubain in such a derogatory sense I was left wondering why he was in Drunk's firing line.

Look I've never really taken much interest in any online climate debate discussion topics on these forums because they get so over heated <---- pun fully intended. 😎

Bobby ... what's your official position wrt climate change?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:28 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:21 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:32 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:

Ohhhh. Drunk keeps mentioning the name David Dubain in such a derogatory sense I was left wondering why he was in Drunk's firing line.

Look I've never really taken much interest in any online climate debate discussion topics on these forums because they get so over heated <---- pun fully intended. 😎

Bobby ... what's your official position wrt climate change?
It's David DuByne.

I just post evidence for both sides - a 47 page thread:

Evidence for global warming.

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl ... 08/690#690

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:58 am

Except you posted no evidence for warming/cooling/ice age. All you post is isolated weather reports.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:16 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 12:07 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:28 am
I suggest you rethink, Fatso else I will ban your fat arse the second I have the buttons. Change your vote and PM or post as to why you deserve to be allowed to post here. The crap you post now is not acceptable.

You love threatening people for your vote. In your disturbed mind you think your posts are absolutely "normal". And "acceptable"!

Everything you post about others is a sad and sorry reflection and projection of WHO/WHAT YOU ARE!

I'm just waiting for you to now accuse others of having dirty rotten green teeth and insane psychotic eyes which would frighten the crap out of any child.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:31 am

Super Nova wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:25 pm
I thought we are in a solar minimum now.
The cool phase ended last year (the year you posted this). We are on our way to warmer summers (and probably colder winters).

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:06 am

UnSubRocky wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:31 am
Super Nova wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:25 pm
I thought we are in a solar minimum now.
The cool phase ended last year (the year you posted this). We are on our way to warmer summers (and probably colder winters).
Colder winters due to the increase in energy in the atmosphere and the increase of extreme weather events. Warming due to man will not help.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:01 am

No #grandsolarminimum now! 165 sunspots today, 70 days with ≥ 100 sunspots say so!

Fierce heat waves in the northern hemisphere—and even in parts of the southern hemisphere—parts of South America, Africa etc—show we are not in a mini ice age. Ocean temperatures are a record levels.

A GSM would not cause a mini ice age—the Maunder did not start the LIA: that started 350 years before the Maunder. CO2 controls climate.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:18 am

There was never a solar minimum. Solar Cycle 24 was the lowest for a while—the sole justification in even thinking about a GSM—as the sun quieted a bit after the solar maximum that ended in the 1980s. Globe went right on warming tho, as I showed a few times on OzPol and Twitter.

Three La Ninas on the trott slightly slowed the warming trend—2020 tho was within experimental error of the huge El Nino in 2016.

The time I have been in Tassie was a bit warm—I had the fire going in December for a few days. This winter tho has been puzzlingly warm with only three frosts, only one of those a hard frost. Christ, there are minimum temperatures forecast closer to 10° than 0° for this week. For this location—tropical almost! :giggle :giggle :giggle Not that I am complaining!

This coming summer, in Australia, is going to be a bitch! I wonder if we will see some 40°C highs around the state? Glad I am in Tassie!