Are Races Equal?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Bogan

Are Races Equal?

Post by Bogan » Sat May 07, 2022 7:22 am

It has been an article of FAITH in the western world to consider that "All Men are Equal". Leaving aside that this statement just happens to be sexist, it implies what most western people have taken for granted for decades. The idea that all races are equal. But mother nature is no Egalitarian. People are different. Even within families and races, people are unequal in intelligence, physical beauty, athletic ability, and in what might be considered to be sociable personalities. And while nurture may be important, for the most part they are born that way.

In the Western world, several distinct ethnic groups are always dysfunctional with very high rates of welfare dependency and serious criminal behaviour. Humanitarian activists have long claimed that this is because of disadvantage and discrimination within the communities of these ethnic groups. But the existence of other groups such as successful Asians who could be considered as starting from the same base as the dysfunctional groups, often with a lot less privilege's, seems to indicate that something other than lack of opportunity and discrimination is the real reason.

Especially since the homelands of these dysfunctional groups are themselves dysfunctional, while the homelands of Asians are doing even better financially and socially than their teachers and mentors, the white race.

I propose that the real reason for the widespread dysfunction of certain well known ethnic groups is because of a generally low median IQ coupled with a genetic predisposition to extreme violence. What do you think?

PS. I have been gotten off a few debate sites for being a heretic on this subject, but I don't worry about that. What pissses me off is opponents who strongly oppose my racist views, and who deny, deny, deny, everything I write, while refusing to submit any argument as to why they think that races must be equal. If you wish to debate me on this topic, sooner or later you will have to submit an argument justifying your own view. If you refuse to do that (because you know you can not do it) then do me a favour and don't bother replying to my topic. It is only for intelligent people who may oppose my views and who can engage me in fair debate.

J o h n S m i t h

Re: Are Races Equal?

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sat May 07, 2022 10:16 am

Bogan wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 7:22 am
Even within families and races, people are unequal in intelligence, physical beauty, athletic ability, and in what might be considered to be sociable personalities
So nothing to do with race :roll: :roll:

way to shoot down your own argument before you've even begun

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Sat May 07, 2022 12:00 pm

So you think that races are equal, do you.? By what reasoned logic or evidence do you submit to justify your belief? Answer the ferkin question or pissoff. I am sick of dealing with idiots, dishonest herring tossers, water muddyers, and perpetual naysayers who have nothing to contribute but their blind faith.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat May 07, 2022 1:29 pm

All humans are "equal". All humans are from the same genetic group. They differ in physical attributes but can happily interbreed with one another, despite being separated for tens of thousands of years. They all share the same mental attributes. Under the Genetic rule - "reversion to the mean" - they share an average intelligence. This why the children of geniuses rarely display genius themselves. All else is Racism - biological determinism usually based on physical attributes such as the amount of melanin in the skin, the shape of their lips, epicanthic folds over the eyes, frizziness of their hair and so on. Negros simply have more melanin in their skin cells. :roll: :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sat May 07, 2022 2:32 pm

Bogan wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:00 pm
By what reasoned logic or evidence do you submit to justify your belief?
put different races in the same economic position with the same education standards and social opportunities and there is little to no discernible difference between them.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sat May 07, 2022 2:33 pm

Bogan wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 12:00 pm
I am sick of dealing with idiots,
[/quote

like those idiots who make a claim and then cite evidence that proves their claims wrong? Those sorts of idiots? :oops

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Sat May 07, 2022 2:56 pm

to John Smith.

Wow! And that's it? Please give am example of where this has happened? You can not, can you? All you have us wishful thinking. Cmon boyo. You can do better than that (maybe not?)

Okay, I will give you examples. No matter which western country African and Pacific Islander people immigrate into, they always for a dysfunctional, crime prone underclass. it does not matter if it is Britain, where by law those who commit the most serious crimes in London may not even be criticised, or Paris where Afrioan descended people are very disproportionately represented in prison statistics, to the USA, where almost every black African male between the ages of 18 to 50 is either in jail or on parole.

Here in Australia, African "refugees" were given welfare gifts that are denied ordinary white Australians. This included the Fedral government going around the wetsern suburbs of Sydney and actually purchasing houses from commercial real estate agents to rent to African families, s well as giving each family $15,000 dollars to buy furniture and whitegoods. My mother and I moved into a Housing commision flat, one of 84 units. we ad been classed as "those most in need" and had waited 6 years for our flat. We moved in with three items of furniture. A folding card table, a small black and white TV, and an ironing board.

Sp puhlease, don't tell me how oppressed the poor Africans are in Australian white society. But surprise, surprise, we are now starting to see the same manifestation of out of control, ultra violent African youth street gangs which already infest other western cities with high populations of Africans.

Youth crime involving aboriginal juveniles in many country towns is already an election issue.

Here is a list of privilege's which "aboriginal" people get over the people who pay their taxes to support them,.

Aboriginal people are the only race to have a government department set up entirely for their benefit.
All people except "aboriginal" people must pay their own university fees.
All people except "aboriginal" people must keep a record of their attempts to find a job before they can claim welfare.
"Aboriginal" people get free legal advice, all others are expected to pay if they can.
"Aboriginal" people are the only race who may apply for government jobs which are exclusively set aside for aborigines.
"Aboriginal" parents are the only ones who get a special allowance if they make their kids go to school.
"Aboriginal" people are the only people the government pays "truancy officer" drivers to take aboriginal kids to school.
"Aboriginal" schools are the only government schools that give their students free food.
"Aboriginal" apprentices are taught in special "aboriginal only" classes where the suspicion exists that the courses are dumbed down and the exams very liberally marked.
"Aboriginal" people do not appear to pay Land Tax on their extensive land holding which every other citizen must do.
"Aboriginal" people get free dental services provided for them in rural areas by travelling government dentists, the whites who live in these rural areas and pay taxes have to travel to large country towns to get dental assistance, and they pay for the treatment themselves.
"Aboriginal" people are paid royalties for minerals on their land which other races do not get.
"Aboriginal" people have a lower retirement age. (55)
Since "aboriginal" men murdering their spouses is so common, an aboriginal offender who murders his spouse is much more likely to be charged with manslaughter, rather than murder.
All people except "aboriginal" people in NSW must pay for fishing licenses.
All people except 'aboriginal" people must pay to enter national parks.
"Aboriginal" doctors are only licensed to treat aboriginal people in aboriginal tribal areas. The only credible explanation for that, is that the "aboriginal" medical course is so dumbed down that aboriginal doctors are not sufficiently qualified to be general practitioners, treating everybody. But they can still have the coveted "Dr" prefix before their name, suggesting that aboriginal doctors are as smart as non aboriginal doctors.

Please tell me again how "oppressed" and poorly treated the poor aboriginal people are in Australia?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat May 07, 2022 5:53 pm

Bogan wrote:
It has been an article of FAITH in the western world to consider that "All Men are Equal". Leaving aside that this statement just happens to be sexist, it implies what most western people have taken for granted for decades. The idea that all races are equal. But mother nature is no Egalitarian. People are different. Even within families and races, people are unequal in intelligence, physical beauty, athletic ability, and in what might be considered to be sociable personalities. And while nurture may be important, for the most part they are born that way.

In the Western world, several distinct ethnic groups are always dysfunctional with very high rates of welfare dependency and serious criminal behaviour. Humanitarian activists have long claimed that this is because of disadvantage and discrimination within the communities of these ethnic groups. But the existence of other groups such as successful Asians who could be considered as starting from the same base as the dysfunctional groups, often with a lot less privilege's, seems to indicate that something other than lack of opportunity and discrimination is the real reason.

Especially since the homelands of these dysfunctional groups are themselves dysfunctional, while the homelands of Asians are doing even better financially and socially than their teachers and mentors, the white race.

I propose that the real reason for the widespread dysfunction of certain well known ethnic groups is because of a generally low median IQ coupled with a genetic predisposition to extreme violence. What do you think?

PS. I have been gotten off a few debate sites for being a heretic on this subject, but I don't worry about that. What pissses me off is opponents who strongly oppose my racist views, and who deny, deny, deny, everything I write, while refusing to submit any argument as to why they think that races must be equal. If you wish to debate me on this topic, sooner or later you will have to submit an argument justifying your own view. If you refuse to do that (because you know you can not do it) then do me a favour and don't bother replying to my topic. It is only for intelligent people who may oppose my views and who can engage me in fair debate.
I suggest that if we were to take a white child from the womb and a black child from the womb...bung them both in ice for 20 years, and then bung them both into 2022 western society making sure they each got the same exposure to everything including education etc, they'd both end up pretty much the same. Until such an experiment is conducted we will never know.

Conversely, it seems your position is that if I took a black kid and a white kid from the womb and was able to bung them into aboriginal Australia 60,000 years ago, the white kid would discover "penicillin" and the black kid would discover a stick.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sat May 07, 2022 5:56 pm

Bogan wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 2:56 pm
Please give am example of where this has happened?
Bogan wrote:
. Even within families and races, people are unequal in intelligence, physical beauty, athletic ability, and in what might be considered to be sociable personalities.
Bogan wrote:
Please tell me again how "oppressed" and poorly treated the poor aboriginal people are in Australia?
your attitude towards them for one is a prime example of how poorly treated they are
Bogan wrote:
This included the Fedral government going around the wetsern suburbs of Sydney and actually purchasing houses from commercial real estate agents to rent to African families, s well as giving each family $15,000 dollars to buy furniture and whitegoods
crap

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat May 07, 2022 9:22 pm

Let me repeat as you have ignored my first effort at rebutting you, Bogan...

All humans are "equal". All humans are from the same genetic group. They differ in physical attributes but can happily interbreed with one another, despite being separated for tens of thousands of years. They all share the same mental attributes. Under the Genetic rule - "reversion to the mean" - they share an average intelligence. This why the children of geniuses rarely display genius themselves. All else is Racism - biological determinism usually based on physical attributes such as the amount of melanin in the skin, the shape of their lips, epicanthic folds over the eyes, frizziness of their hair and so on. Negros simply have more melanin in their skin cells. :roll: :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair