Are Races Equal?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Super Nova

Re: Are Races Equal?

Post by Super Nova » Sun May 15, 2022 8:36 pm

I didn;t really want to get into this but hey.

My view, biologically all races of homo sapiens are equal.

There are differences and there is genetic diversity that is good for the survival of the species. Some groups of humans that have evolved a little over the last 125K years ago when we left Africa. These variations are really traits and in some cases helped survival. Skin pigment being one that is obvious.

However culturally and economically there are many differences. Education is key. No matter how smart you are if you have no education during the key development years as a child you will no have your brain wired for the modern era.

I give an example that I thing demonstrates this. Languages. You brain is wired very young to be bilingual. If you learn 2 languages by the time you are 7 or so, your brain is wired differently and can learn languages faster and be more fluent than those who are monolingual.

If you are never to learn to speak when young like growing up with the wolfs stories with little or no human contact, the examples if ferial kids, you will never speak or understand social cues.

As for the Chicago gangs and kids growing up, that is pure social and economic plus a lack of education and hope. They are stuck with few escaping from the getto.

So for me, Races are Equal, Individuals at birth are equal (subject to any malnutrition issues or birth defects) and it is education and nutrition from then.

The US has the most Nobel winners. A country of educated people but from all over the world.

So it is Nurture that is the difference... not their biological difference.(Nature) IMO

See here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_N ... by_country
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun May 15, 2022 9:11 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 8:36 pm

As for the Chicago gangs and kids growing up, that is pure social and economic plus a lack of education and hope. They are stuck with few escaping from the ghetto.

Did you learn anything valuable from these 2 halfwits?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun May 15, 2022 9:21 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:11 pm
Super Nova wrote:

As for the Chicago gangs and kids growing up, that is pure social and economic plus a lack of education and hope. They are stuck with few escaping from the ghetto.

I have watch this guy on YouTube before to understand the US. My sister went there.

Did i learn anything, yes, education and the environment is important. Also when you feel No Hope.... you accept your lot in life and do not seek to improve/learn to get yourselves up the social/economic ladder.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun May 15, 2022 9:26 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:21 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:11 pm
Super Nova wrote:

I have watch this guy on YouTube before to understand the US. My sister went there.

Did i learn anything, yes, education and the environment is important. Also when you feel No Hope.... you accept your lot in life and do not seek to improve/learn to get yourselves up the social/economic ladder.

They should be at school and then go to further education
but they can't even put a sentence together.
I don't even think they could mow the lawns -
look at the lawns.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun May 15, 2022 9:38 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:26 pm
look at the lawns.
Yes. They are poor and poorly educated.

That doesn't make them as a race less equal. It makes them economically and socially disadvantaged.

They have no mobility. They are stuck. Their life will suck.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun May 15, 2022 9:47 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:38 pm
Bobby wrote:
look at the lawns.

That doesn't make them as a race less equal. It makes them economically and socially disadvantaged.

He's got an assault rifle under the veranda. :o

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun May 15, 2022 9:54 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:47 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Bobby wrote:
look at the lawns.

They live in a crime/gang area. Violence is met with violence. You have to have a gun or be a gun victim. They are caught in a catch-22. If you watch more of this guy's videos you will see that they do not expect to grow old, they expect to be killed. No hope, why bother to try.

I watched one a year ago were an ex-gang member was trying to help them all. Same hood. He would try to negotiate between gangs to stop the killing. he was killed. What hope is there.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun May 15, 2022 9:55 pm

Nothing to do with race.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun May 15, 2022 10:18 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:54 pm
Bobby wrote:
Super Nova wrote:
Bobby wrote:
look at the lawns.

They live in a crime/gang area. Violence is met with violence. You have to have a gun or be a gun victim. They are caught in a catch-22. If you watch more of this guy's videos you will see that they do not expect to grow old, they expect to be killed. No hope, why bother to try.

I watched one a year ago were an ex-gang member was trying to help them all. Same hood. He would try to negotiate between gangs to stop the killing. he was killed. What hope is there.
That's true.
Look at 4:43 in the video.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun May 15, 2022 11:00 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 10:18 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:54 pm
Bobby wrote:
Super Nova wrote:
Bobby wrote:
look at the lawns.

That's true.
Look at 4:43 in the video.
Watched. I have seen these before. They are screwed. Life is violence and drugs and have kids..

Still don't see the relevance to race. What is your point?