Real Estate Mortgagee Sales

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Bogan

Re: Real Estate Mortgagee Sales

Post by Bogan » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:29 pm

Not my cup of tea, Lisa. After owning a wooden house for 40 years, I never wanted another. Too much painting and maintenance. I would need to know the house prices for the surrounding houses in that area to decide if it could be considered a reasonable buy. I bought my new home, a brick house with great sheds, a sunroom, two bath rooms, spa, a two car garage, friendly lorikeets, and five acres near Macksville for $770,000, so the price for that old place looks way too high. However, with two street access it can be subdivided into two properties.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:00 pm

Bogan wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:29 pm
Not my cup of tea, Lisa. After owning a wooden house for 40 years, I never wanted another. Too much painting and maintenance. I would need to know the house prices for the surrounding houses in that area to decide if it could be considered a reasonable buy. I bought my new home, a brick house with great sheds, a sunroom, two bath rooms, spa, a two car garage, friendly lorikeets, and five acres near Macksville for $770,000, so the price for that old place looks way too high. However, with two street access it can be subdivided into two properties.
Not my cup of tea either Bogie. Only a fool would buy that house. It's in a crap area that's remote and going nowhere. In fact the homes in that region haven't increased by much over the past 20 years.

Your area Macksville looks nice. I wouldn't buy anything there though because of the serious flooding issues (which recently made headlines). Which brings me to my question: were you affected by the recent floods there?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:30 pm

No. I am on the side of a ridge with a beautiful view down the Congarinni Valley.

Courage! He said, and pointed towards the land.
This mounting wave will take us shoreward soon
All round the coast the languid are did swoon
Breathing as one who hath a weary dream.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:27 am

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:00 pm
Only a fool would buy that house.
only a fool would make that claim. Other houses in the same street have sold for over a million. :oops

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:40 am

Bogan wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:30 pm
No. I am on the side of a ridge with a beautiful view down the Congarinni Valley.

Courage! He said, and pointed towards the land.
This mounting wave will take us shoreward soon
All round the coast the languid are did swoon
Breathing as one who hath a weary dream.
You'd have to be high up or else you're gone.

Hey at least you're close to water!

Hazelbrook isn't. It's in the middle of nowhere and lacks water and is prone to bushfires. That probably explains why not many homes are being bought there. And whatever IS on the market is so cheap. You'll never make money there ( I'm referring to net profit of course ). Only a fool wanting to lose money would bother buying into that going nowhere market. And real estate IS all about making money - whether you choose to accept it or not. Anyone who owns property IS an investor. The asset ie property may he used to house yourself or others but that asset is still that! An asset. And it will be factored into your ability to retire and how you retire. There are unfortunately a lot of dheads around who have no idea how to invest in real estate and end up copping negative equity issues once interest rates change and the property they bought has taken a nose dive in value because of its POSITION.

Meantime getting back to this discussion Bogie - a 2 bedroom UNIT with 2 bathrooms with a double garage will typically sell for $1.5 million plus here in Sydney. A UNIT ie airspace. That kinda tells the story.

Note : I'm not referring to any dead end areas of western Sydney of course.

A cheap 2 bedroom HOME (ready for demolition) recently sold in my area for $2.5 million. That's how much DIRT costs in a typical decent area of Sydney where you will realise serious returns AND not be affected as much/or st all in any market correction situation.

I have no idea what Snorty Shithead is posting as he's on ignore like his multi Mong buddy Drunk. Why? They only post absolute diarrhoea. And they know SFA about anything given both are long term unemployed cyber junkie multi trolls. Cheers 👌
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:11 am

Larry reckons: “Note : I'm not referring to any dead end areas of western Sydney of course.”

Larry knows those areas so well, knows who the drug dealers are and everything.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:18 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:11 am
Larry reckons: “Note : I'm not referring to any dead end areas of western Sydney of course.”

Larry knows those areas so well, knows who the drug dealers are and everything.
she's their favourite customer :rofl

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:25 am

Lives very near them!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:33 am

Attention Admin and Mods :

3 emails have now been sent and all clearly indicated where and how the current legislation has been contravened.

This site's forum owner's name and contact details have also been included. Along with certain online ids which span across 2 other associated sites.

Cheers

Lisa Jones

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:35 am

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:13 pm
:clap :clap :clap

she's fast approaching the peak of her manic stage boys .... soon she'll start making threats which will lead to her being given another temporary holiday, during which time she'll see her doctor, take her meds and come back on her low. ... just for her cycle to start again :c :c :c
:read