Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
lisa jones

Re: Real Estate Mortgagee Sales

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:51 am

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:40 am
Bogan wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:30 pm
No. I am on the side of a ridge with a beautiful view down the Congarinni Valley.

Courage! He said, and pointed towards the land.
This mounting wave will take us shoreward soon
All round the coast the languid are did swoon
Breathing as one who hath a weary dream.
You'd have to be high up or else you're gone.

Hey at least you're close to water!

Hazelbrook isn't. It's in the middle of nowhere and lacks water and is prone to bushfires. That probably explains why not many homes are being bought there. And whatever IS on the market is so cheap. You'll never make money there ( I'm referring to net profit of course ). Only a fool wanting to lose money would bother buying into that going nowhere market. And real estate IS all about making money - whether you choose to accept it or not. Anyone who owns property IS an investor. The asset ie property may he used to house yourself or others but that asset is still that! An asset. And it will be factored into your ability to retire and how you retire. There are unfortunately a lot of dheads around who have no idea how to invest in real estate and end up copping negative equity issues once interest rates change and the property they bought has taken a nose dive in value because of its POSITION.

Meantime getting back to this discussion Bogie - a 2 bedroom UNIT with 2 bathrooms with a double garage will typically sell for $1.5 million plus here in Sydney. A UNIT ie airspace. That kinda tells the story.

Note : I'm not referring to any dead end areas of western Sydney of course.

A cheap 2 bedroom HOME (ready for demolition) recently sold in my area for $2.5 million. That's how much DIRT costs in a typical decent area of Sydney where you will realise serious returns AND not be affected as much/or st all in any market correction situation.

I have no idea what Snorty Shithead is posting as he's on ignore like his multi Mong buddy Drunk. Why? They only post absolute diarrhoea. And they know SFA about anything given both are long term unemployed cyber junkie multi trolls. Cheers 👌
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:33 pm

I worked for nearly all my working life—I retired just before my 64th birthday because of severe arthritis in my right hip. This is common knowledge.

I started a business with a then friend. This was well before the brewshop was started.

So, no not a long term unemployed. Not only that you know this, Larry, so you just lied.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:48 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 12:07 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:28 am
I suggest you rethink, Fatso else I will ban your fat arse the second I have the buttons. Change your vote and PM or post as to why you deserve to be allowed to post here. The crap you post now is not acceptable.

You love threatening people for your vote. In your disturbed mind you think your posts are absolutely "normal". And "acceptable"!

Everything you post about others is a sad and sorry reflection and projection of WHO/WHAT YOU ARE!

I'm just waiting for you to now accuse others of having dirty rotten green teeth and insane psychotic eyes which would frighten the crap out of any child.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:52 pm

Oh dear ....

https://m.realestate.com.au/property-ap ... -124560114

Mortgagee Sale- Must Be Sold

PENTHOUSE 13/PENTHOU HOLMAN STREET, BUNBURY
Mortgagee in Possession has instructed - "Must be Sold"! All offers can be presented via RESO (see link in photos).

The joke of course is that the mortgagee thinks it's gonna get over 3.5 million for that IN THIS MARKET???!???

Not to worry ...mortgagee knows there's a Chinese purchaser somewhere (buying on behalf of a cashed up Chinese National).

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:59 pm

Just finished going through Saturday's Auction results. Low % rate again. Properties are being passed in.

Terrible adjustment period for those trying to offload property on account of death or divorce.