Bobby

Re: Balmoral Beach today

Post by Bobby » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:14 pm

lisa jones wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:09 pm
Bobby wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:26 pm
Hi Lisa,
there's almost no chance of getting Covid in the outdoors - especially a beach.
It's in places like food courts and restaurants where people with obvious symptoms
- coughing and sneezing - sit down in an enclosed area and give it to everyone.

Meanwhile today -
we had 136 deaths in Australia with 61 alone in Victoria and 46 in NSW.
Most of them would have been triple and quadruple vaccinated.
The vaccines have been a failure.

for the record:

Ahhh thanks for that info. Yeah all those vaccines one after the other and for what? Vaccinated people are contracting the virus and vaccinated people are dying of the virus.

As stated earlier ...Hubby is triple vaxxed and ONLY HE has ever contracted Covid19. Twice even 😐

On such a small sample of people you can't come to any statistical conclusions.
Covid may bind to lung cell receptors that only some people have due to their genetics.
So you and the others may have genetics that gave asymptomatic Covid which you didn't know about.
Your hubby may have just been unfortunate that his genetics gave him somewhere for Covid to bind to.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:15 pm

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:14 pm
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:07 pm
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:04 pm
Interesting point Bobby. There are many TYPES of masks and those you've shown are sub standard.

We buy and use these :

https://firstaidworks.com.au/product/au ... gK-SPD_BwE

OK - they look better than the junk I was using. :oops:
Yeah those (blue coloured soft) masks are a shocker! They're not well made and they deteriorate quickly too.

When I initially spoke to my doctor ( about getting my medical exemption for the Covid19 vaccine ) we had a good talk about masks. He gave me one to try/use and then directed me to the above site. Great family doctor. Sensible guy. Unfortunately he votes Labor πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Yeah - I got the cheap blue ones -
a great big box full for $20. :oops:

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:20 pm

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:09 pm
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:26 pm
Hi Lisa,
there's almost no chance of getting Covid in the outdoors - especially a beach.
It's in places like food courts and restaurants where people with obvious symptoms
- coughing and sneezing - sit down in an enclosed area and give it to everyone.

Meanwhile today -
we had 136 deaths in Australia with 61 alone in Victoria and 46 in NSW.
Most of them would have been triple and quadruple vaccinated.
The vaccines have been a failure.

for the record:

Ahhh thanks for that info. Yeah all those vaccines one after the other and for what? Vaccinated people are contracting the virus and vaccinated people are dying of the virus.

As stated earlier ...Hubby is triple vaxxed and ONLY HE has ever contracted Covid19. Twice even 😐

On such a small sample of people you can't come to any statistical conclusions.
Covid may bind to lung cell receptors that only some people have due to their genetics.
So you and the others may have genetics that gave asymptomatic Covid which you didn't know about.
Your hubby may have just been unfortunate that his genetics gave him somewhere for Covid to bind to.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

For some time I've been thinking that I may well have natural immunity but I couldn't work out how/why.

Twice my vaccinated husband contracted Covid19 and on both occasions I ( the totally UNvaccinated person ) nursed him day and night. I wore a mask and hand sanitized and disinfected everything/washed everything he touched and wore after single use and rinsed everything in boiling water too. It's tiring and frustrating but that's ok...I came online to vent lol.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:25 pm

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:15 pm
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:07 pm
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:04 pm
Interesting point Bobby. There are many TYPES of masks and those you've shown are sub standard.

We buy and use these :

https://firstaidworks.com.au/product/au ... gK-SPD_BwE

OK - they look better than the junk I was using. :oops:
Yeah those (blue coloured soft) masks are a shocker! They're not well made and they deteriorate quickly too.

When I initially spoke to my doctor ( about getting my medical exemption for the Covid19 vaccine ) we had a good talk about masks. He gave me one to try/use and then directed me to the above site. Great family doctor. Sensible guy. Unfortunately he votes Labor πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Yeah - I got the cheap blue ones -
a great big box full for $20. :oops:
Remember when masks were like toilet paper ie you couldn't find any anywhere? THAT was when I wore those masks Bobby. Gawd they were uncomfortable. I found it difficult to breathe actually.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:30 pm

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:20 pm

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

For some time I've been thinking that I may well have natural immunity but I couldn't work out how/why.

Twice my vaccinated husband contracted Covid19 and on both occasions I ( the totally UNvaccinated person ) nursed him day and night. I wore a mask and hand sanitized and disinfected everything/washed everything he touched and wore after single use and rinsed everything in boiling water too. It's tiring and frustrating but that's ok...I came online to vent lol.

It seems that if Covid came from the lab in Wuhan -
they were testing it on mice that had lung cells modified to be the same as a certain human being.
When they found the gain of function they were looking for to create a bio weapon then
their Covid-19 Frankenstein virus was effective against that particular human - and not other humans.
Therefore it's specifically attacks only one type of human lung cell.
That would explain it.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:33 pm

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:30 pm

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

they were testing it on mice that had lung cells modified to be the same as a certain human being.
When they found the gain of function they were looking for to create a bio weapon then
their Covid-19 Frankenstein virus was effective against that particular human - and not other humans.

That would explain it.
Yes!!! Big time!

God you're a geek lol. Love it!

Mind if I copy and paste your last post without your name of course?

My Facebook Group will definitely love to read that. NB I'm merely referring to the post contents not anything about you ok?
Last edited by lisa jones on Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:34 pm

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:33 pm
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:30 pm

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

That would explain it.
Yes!!! Big time!

God you're a geek lol. Love it!

Mind if I copy and paste your last post without your name of course?

My Facebook Group will love that. I'm merely referring to the post contents not anything about you ok?
No problem copy and paste away.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:35 pm

Awesome. It actually fits in with some of our discussions there. Thanks for that πŸ‘Œ