Balmoral Beach today

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
lisa jones

Balmoral Beach today

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:58 pm

Absolutely beautiful and FULL of people!

The kids took our golden retriever down for a walk and hubby and I followed until we decided to grab some hot drinks. As the responsible designated hand sanitizer family member out I came with the hand sanitizer wipes (I buy those as well; not just the bottled stuff) for us to use after we got out of the car, before we got drinks, before we got back into the car etc.

Anyway at 1 point my son asked us : Mum n Dad have you noticed how no one is wearing a mask? Indeed only a few old people in a small group of aged and frail ( they looked like they were in their 70's ) were wearing masks. Even then they were not wearing their masks correctly. They were wearing them around their necks.

Meantime the Covid19 infection and death count in Australia continues. Which brings me to my point:

Why are we not told to mask up and hand sanitize like before? Clearly the vaccine some 90% of Australians have taken HAS failed to resolve this virus. Look at the numbers! They tell the story: https://covidlive.com.au/

Look at those numbers given we're OVER 2 whole years down the track from when Australia 1st came to town. Ridiculous, irresponsible and reckless if you ask me! Who are these people who are getting infected and who are dying of Covid19? Over 85% are vaccinated so a large proportion of those contracting/dying of Covid19 must be those who are vaccinated ffs! Even in my own family ...the ONLY person who's contracted Covid19 TWICE now is the ONLY person who's fully vaccinated! Is it any wonder Covid19 conspiracy theories abound?

Anyway .... Balmoral beach is as beautiful as ever and it's also where my husband proposed to me. I just could not believe how people were walking around as though they had never heard of Covid in their life.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Re: Balmoral Beach today

Post by Bobby » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:26 pm

Hi Lisa,
there's almost no chance of getting Covid in the outdoors - especially a beach.
It's in places like food courts and restaurants where people with obvious symptoms
- coughing and sneezing - sit down in an enclosed area and give it to everyone.

Meanwhile today -
we had 136 deaths in Australia with 61 alone in Victoria and 46 in NSW.
Most of them would have been triple and quadruple vaccinated.
The vaccines have been a failure.

for the record:

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:47 pm

I swear......the next bastard who makes a post in these main Threads which addresses the Member and not the topic is OUT IF HERE for a week.

You get that Bobby. No need to ask me...just do it.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:53 pm

Aussie wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:47 pm
I swear......the next bastard who makes a post in these main Threads which addresses the Member and not the topic is OUT IF HERE for a week.

Got it and will do.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:00 pm

Thanks Aussie and Bobby πŸ‘Œ

I appreciate the deletion of that revolting post by Monk.

Now as I was saying earlier on before I sorted everyone out here at home ....Balmoral Beach is where hubby proposed to me. It's an absolute beautiful and romantic place on a Saturday afternoon. If ever you get the chance to come to Sydney ... go there. You will love it. Decent quality cafes and the people are a definitely NOT BOGANS! They're upper class and quite refined. You just feel comfortable.

Just make sure you go there during the week. On weekends the place is very popular and unfortunately despite the dreadful Covid19 stats we're STILL seeing in Australia TODAY ... people there are just not wearing masks. Irrespective of vaccination status please wear a mask. The vaccines to date have not worked to erase Covid19 and those who are catching Covid19 and those who are dying of Covid19 include vaccinated people. So for your own sake ...do wear a mask and keep hand sanitizer handy.

In fact...Bobby, Aussie ... if ever you're in Sydney ... hubby and I will take you to our fav place there for dinner!
Last edited by lisa jones on Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:01 pm

lisa jones wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:00 pm

Thanks Aussie and Bobby πŸ‘Œ

I appreciate the deletion of that revolting post by Monk.

Now as I was saying earlier on before I sorted everyone out here at home ....Balmoral Beach is where hubby proposed to me. It's an absolute beautiful and romantic place on a Saturday afternoon. If ever you get the chance to come to Sydney ... go there. You will love it. Decent quality cafes and the people are a definitely NOT BOGANS! They're upper class and quite refined. You just feel comfortable.

Just make sure you go there during the week. On weekends the place is very popular and unfortunately despite the dreadful Covid19 stats we're STILL seeing in Australia TODAY ... people there are just not wearing masks. Irrespective of vaccination status please wear a mask. The vaccines to date have not worked to erase Covid19 and those who are catching Covid19 and those who are dying of Covid19 include vaccinated people. So for your own sake ...do wear a mask and keep hand sanitizer handy.

Masks? this meme is funny -

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:04 pm

Interesting point Bobby. There are many TYPES of masks and those you've shown are sub standard.

We buy and use these :

https://firstaidworks.com.au/product/au ... gK-SPD_BwE

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:07 pm

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:04 pm
Interesting point Bobby. There are many TYPES of masks and those you've shown are sub standard.

We buy and use these :

OK - they look better than the junk I was using. :oops:

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:09 pm

Bobby wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:26 pm
Hi Lisa,
there's almost no chance of getting Covid in the outdoors - especially a beach.
It's in places like food courts and restaurants where people with obvious symptoms
- coughing and sneezing - sit down in an enclosed area and give it to everyone.

Meanwhile today -
we had 136 deaths in Australia with 61 alone in Victoria and 46 in NSW.
Most of them would have been triple and quadruple vaccinated.
The vaccines have been a failure.

for the record:

Ahhh thanks for that info. Yeah all those vaccines one after the other and for what? Vaccinated people are contracting the virus and vaccinated people are dying of the virus.

As stated earlier ...Hubby is triple vaxxed and ONLY HE has ever contracted Covid19. Twice even 😐

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:14 pm

Bobby wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:07 pm
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:04 pm

We buy and use these :

OK - they look better than the junk I was using. :oops:
Yeah those (blue coloured soft) masks are a shocker! They're not well made and they deteriorate quickly too.

When I initially spoke to my doctor ( about getting my medical exemption for the Covid19 vaccine ) we had a good talk about masks. He gave me one to try/use and then directed me to the above site. Great family doctor. Sensible guy. Unfortunately he votes Labor πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Last edited by lisa jones on Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.