Funny

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Jovial Monk

Funny

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:14 am

Super Nova

Re: Funny

Post by Super Nova » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:33 pm

Putin at the airport

Vladimir Putin arrives at an airport, gets in line at customs desk.

Customs officer: Occupation?

Putin: No, just visiting.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:40 pm

Sign on English country road:

“FOR FOX SAKE SLOW DOWN”

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:19 pm

From the past.

Australian Funny Politician Jokes: Intelligence

John Howard was on one of his trips to England, and decided to drop in and visit the Queen. He asks her for advice on how to succesfully rule an entire country.

She says, "I like to surround myself with intelligent people".

Howard says, "Well, how do ya know whether your people are intelligent or not?"

She replies, "Look here". She picks up her phone, dials a number, and says, "Mister Tony Blaire".

"Yes, your Majesty". "If my parents have a child which is neither my brother nor my sister, who is it?". "Why? If my parents have a child who's not my brother or my sister, it's me, of course". "See?", the Queen says to Howard.

Johnny returns to Australia and decides to find out if his people are intelligent. He calls up Peter Costello and says, "Hey Pete, if my parents have a kid, and it's not my brother or my sister, who is it?"

Costello replies, "Hmmm, I don't know. Let me ask Downer".

So Costello calls up Alexander Downer and says, "Mate, can i ask you a question?"
"Ask away", Downer says.

"If my parents have a child, which is not my brother or my sister, who is it?"
"Ummm, ya dumb ass, if my parents have a child who's not my brother or my sister, it's me".

A few days later, Peter Costello calls up Howard and says, "Well after a lot of thought, I think I've figured it out. If my parents have a kid, and it's not my brother or my sister, it's Alexander Downer.

Howard replies "No, ya dumb ass, it's Tony Blaire!"
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:28 pm

Ah, the Rhodent.