Neferti is alive

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Re: Neferti is alive

Post by lisa jones » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:15 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:37 am
AiA is admin there do the math.
Are you 100% sure?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:26 am

I handed the keys to the liferaft to Nef when I left PA because she asked for them. She has or had those login details for years so you can fuck off BO.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:33 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:26 am
I handed the keys to the liferaft to Nef when I left PA because she asked for them. She has or had those login details for years so you can fuck off BO.
That's exactly what I remember too!

(Not the fuck off BO bit though).
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:58 am

IF Neferti were still with us she would NOT have gone to that very old liferaft to make her only post. She would have gone to her OWN forum or here.

It's strange she suddenly appeared after pictures were posted there and after Aussie asked to be unbanned. Suddenly 'Nef' made an appearance there and nowhere else.

I don't believe you AiA and even if you did hand over the admin details she would not have changed them so you'd still have them. I don't give a damn what any of you do but when you use a member, who has more than likely passed, in your forum wars I will speak out because that is really really bad form and something you are renowned for.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:59 am

For once I agree 100% with Black Orchid.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:18 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:26 am
Then good to hear she is around.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.