Front page.

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Re: Front page.

Post by lisa jones » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:19 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:10 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:14 pm
Nothing much got done as far as I can see.

Robin was begging Batman to “do something!!!” and Batman was playing with making a new Rule.
Gee, do you reckon that might be because a carping selfish arsehole obsessively and continually made demands, and useless Petitions, including about something as facile as an exorcism? It all takes up time, distracts, detracts and is disruptive, you fool.
Aussie you may need to make your point a tad clearer. Monk STILL doesn't get it sigh. He has no insight whatsoever into his behaviour.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:22 pm

Oh have a sense of humor, Aussie! Your gay little sidekick is always talking at wearying length about demons and End Times and boring shit like that. So he got a little back. Why the hell you need to do more than have a quiet laugh at the Petition I cannot possibly fathom. It is a joke, son1

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:29 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:22 pm
Oh have a sense of humor, Aussie! Your gay little sidekick is always talking at wearying length about demons and End Times and boring shit like that. So he got a little back. Why the hell you need to do more than have a quiet laugh at the Petition I cannot possibly fathom. It is a joke, son1
You wanted to know why there has been little activity. I gave you the answer.

I doubt many if any share your 'sense of humour,' which seems to consist of nothing more than dumping piles of shit all over the bloody place. 'Ban Jones,' 'sack Bobby,' do this, do that, and all the while, you defy what was asked of you. I guess you reckon defiance is also 'funny?'

The only reason you still have buttons is because freediver is currently unable to undo what he did when he very reluctantly made you a GMod at my request.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:55 pm

Banning Fatso and dumping the poof as Mod would be strong positive moves for this place!

“For gawds sake Aussie, make some interesting posts!” Bah!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:07 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:29 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:

I doubt many if any share your 'sense of humour,' which seems to consist of nothing more than dumping piles of shit all over the bloody place. 'Ban Jones,' 'sack Bobby,' do this, do that, and all the while, you defy what was asked of you. I guess you reckon defiance is also 'funny?'

The only reason you still have buttons is because freediver is currently unable to undo what he did when he very reluctantly made you a GMod at my request.

Aussie when/where is the voting topic going to be put up?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:25 pm

I bet your raring to go larry :yahoo

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun May 01, 2022 8:09 am

Love how Fatso put up his manifesto—in the voting thread! Bit late!

Aussie wants Fatso’s vote, that is it.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun May 01, 2022 8:12 am

I am not going to bother doing much for this place if not elected.

CoMod to an idiot has no appeal.

Keeping this place going alone has no appeal.

I have a forum that I have neglected somewhat to help here. That can’t go on indefinitely.

I fear this place will die this year.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun May 01, 2022 8:32 am

Aussie wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:29 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:

Hi Aussie,
there has to be a way to remove Monk as a Mod.
Ask BO - maybe she knows as I'm sure the ACP gives you that power.
It's under USER something.
Have you tried yet?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun May 01, 2022 8:37 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 8:09 am
Love how Fatso put up his manifesto—in the voting thread! Bit late!
This should be more than enough of a clue that Monk has indeed lost his marbles. Completely. And utterly!