Are we in the End Times?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Re: Are we in the End Times?

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:40 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:35 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:08 pm
Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:46 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:40 pm
Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:39 pm

Hi Lisa,
they are just poor souls that have been possessed by demons.

As a Christian you should pray for them.
I fully intend to. Not yet though.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=19433&start=20
Powerful demonic forces are at work here at PA.
Absolutely!

Meantime ....FINALLY everyone is home and we're watching the game Bobby.

Panthers vs Eels

Not our teams but hubby reckons Panthers will probably win this. He's got this footy tipping competition going at his office.

I prefer international rugby union when it's on.
Hubby likes rugby union too.

Next time you're up this way just drop by and go see a game with him and my eldest boy? Just a thought.

Meantime Panthers are down to just 12 men because Nathan Cleary was sent off following a dangerous spear tackle. Poor bugger looked very upset and shocked by what happened too. Anyway looks like Parramatta will win this now. Oh well....just glad our 2 fav teams aren't playing.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:49 pm

Hi Lisa,
rugby is a very violent game.
I'm surprised that no one is killed in every game.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:51 pm

“Next time you're up this way just drop by. . .” as if Booby has ever visited Larry’s squalid HC flat. Larry is banking on Booby bearing false witness by not denying previous visits. But we can find Larry’s lies very easily.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:52 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:49 pm
Hi Lisa,
rugby is a very violent game.
I'm surprised that no one is killed in every game.
Now you know why I won't watch it. Hubby on the other hand ....
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:53 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:40 pm
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:40 pm

I fully intend to. Not yet though.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=19433&start=20
Absolutely!

Panthers vs Eels

Not our teams but hubby reckons Panthers will probably win this. He's got this footy tipping competition going at his office.

Next time you're up this way just drop by and go see a game with him and my eldest boy? Just a thought.

Meantime Panthers are down to just 12 men because Nathan Cleary was sent off following a dangerous spear tackle. Poor bugger looked very upset and shocked by what happened too. Anyway looks like Parramatta will win this now. Oh well....just glad our 2 fav teams aren't playing.
OMG it's 30 v 4. Panthers are down a player and totally demolished and demoralised at half time.

Bobby hubby is currently crapping on about climate change and how we will all end up dying soon. Apparently we need to stop using fossil fuels and start using nuclear power ASAP. <--- this is a recurring lecture/sermon we have to suffer with whenever it's half time sigh 😩

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:59 pm

So Booby has never visited you, has he Larry?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:02 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:53 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:

Absolutely!

Panthers vs Eels

OMG it's 30 v 4. Panthers are down a player and totally demolished and demoralised at half time.

Bobby hubby is currently crapping on about climate change and how we will all end up dying soon. Apparently we need to stop using fossil fuels and start using nuclear power ASAP. <--- this is a recurring lecture/sermon we have to suffer with whenever it's half time sigh 😩
Actually Bobby .... what do you reckon? Sorry I never really get involved in those environmental topics of yours. Why? Because of the toxic and absurd non sensical shit fights our resident 80 yr old westie bogan Drunk nutter invokes and is therefore forever in the way of anyone else trying to engage with you.
Last edited by lisa jones on Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:03 pm

Booby was too delicate or too terrified of Larry’s temper to confirm Larry lied about Booby visiting him. Always expose lies, Booby, it is the christian thing to do while lying is not very christian at all!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:04 pm

I was banned for years from Environment, Larry, as you know very well.

Booby doesn’t post about the environment tho, he posts about fables like a GSM and ice age, all nonsense.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:07 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:02 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:53 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:
lisa jones wrote:

Absolutely!

Panthers vs Eels

Actually Bobby .... what do you reckon? Sorry I never really get involved in those environmental topics of yours. Why? Because of the toxic and absurd non sensical shit fights our resident 80 yr old westie bogan Drunk nutter invokes and is therefore forever in the way of anyone else trying to engage with you.
I've got no idea what the Drunk nutter is posting as he's on ignore.

But he's obviously trying to get in the way of me engaging with you even now Bobby. 😳