Well

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Jovial Monk

Well

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:24 pm

Aussie has removed me from the list of Global Mods. After deleting 2 or 3 Petitons from me to boot him as EL. No reply to the points I made, nothing like that just—delete the Petition. Now he has accepted my last one and crybaby said he cannot retain me as Mod. Whatever, this board deserves better than Aussie as EL and a boneheaded idiot as Mod.

Aussie can get fucked.

I will leave this board now, it will be dead within a week or two anyway.

Aussie

Re: Well

Post by Aussie » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:06 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:24 pm
Aussie has removed me from the list of Global Mods. After deleting 2 or 3 Petitons from me to boot him as EL. No reply to the points I made, nothing like that just—delete the Petition. Now he has accepted my last one by crybaby said he cannot retain me as Mod. Whatever, this board deserves better than Aussie as EL and a boneheaded idiot as Mod.

Aussie can get fucked.

I will leave this board now, it will be dead within a week or two anyway.
I deleted no Petitions.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:09 pm

IF Aussie has indeed removed you THEN Aussie has shown he has SOME backbone and SOME common sense.

Your rabid incessant flaming and trolling was out of control. Actually it was worse than that. And once again it was no doubt linked to your long standing alcohol abuse issues because you show the exact recurring pattern over on OzPol.

If one was to bother counting the number of times you've said goodbye here in this PA forum alone..it would be well over 40 times. No one else has done this. Only you.

A few of us may have said so once or twice but it's nothing like you. Perhaps you're using the wrong type of door? Just a heads up....revolving doors aren't the best for goodbyes.

You have way too many issues Monk. The tragedy however is that you have absolutely no insight into what they are BECAUSE you're a lonely incel recluse who's "normal" way of life isn't normal at all. It's been a path of slow self destructive sabotage.

And yet...I actually pity you. Why ? Because you are some mother's son and as a mother to 2 boys myself ...I hope and pray my boys don't ever end up like you: Godless, miserable, lonely, narcissistic and toxic.

All the best with living out the rest of your golden aged days on 4 other websites.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:58 pm

shut the fuck up Jones, you are a doxer and a known cuntt of the forum

Left is Best

Post by Left is Best » Sun May 08, 2022 6:30 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:58 pm
shut the fuck up Jones, you are a doxer and a known cuntt of the forum
:clap