Monk's Mad Manure Monologue Mound

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Jovial Monk

Re: Monk's Mad Manure Monologue Mound

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:33 am

Bobby wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:51 pm
Monk complained for more than a year that he was banned from my MRB - Environment.

Now - no one is banned yet he says he won't post there.
He's a very mixed up fellow.
I did not “complain” but I DID point out your hypocrisy when you whinged about a well-deserved ban you copped.

Your MRB is a mish mash of non scientific bullshit, no sensible person posts there.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:24 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:33 am
Bobby wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:51 pm
Monk complained for more than a year that he was banned from my MRB - Environment.

Now - no one is banned yet he says he won't post there.
He's a very mixed up fellow.
I did not “complain” but I DID point out your hypocrisy when you whinged about a well-deserved ban you copped.

Your MRB is a mish mash of non scientific bullshit, no sensible person posts there.
Oh look everyone .... it's the smelly drunk barge arse of Boganville. The same old smelly rancid dick who promised he'd piss off forever after he was kicked out of being a Mod here. Was wondering what that rancid smell of decay was. And lo and behold ... it's none other than old pushing 80 homeless Drunk!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:25 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:24 am
The same old smelly rancid dick
leave your work out of this!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:33 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:25 pm
lisa jones wrote:
You've confused me with Mad Methra. Don't do it again.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:35 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:26 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:22 am
Is it true that it's not even a forum these days ... just an online mental asylum for Groggy, Drunk and Methra - these 3 fucking cyber multi trolls and their few fake shared ids which they jump into ..all talking to themselves?

I'm not referring to shellandshilo or dreamrider of course.

Linus and LeftHandWanks which are their shared multi troll ids are apparently sitting there chatting to Drunk and Methra and Groggy.

This sort of BS is exactly what used to happen on Yahoo with Groggy and Methra. Year in year out they'd sit online talking to their other ids until they eventually confused their screens and got caught out 😂😂😆
And now OzPit has turned into an identical Multi Mong Manure Mound....compliments of the same old Yahoo cyber junkie trolls I've mentioned above. And their fake shared ids. It's pretty much typical of these sick deranged unhinged online nutters. Let's not forget THEY were behind why Yahoo7 message boards closed down. No amount of moderating could keep up with their vile trolling. And it was vile.
Oh and Aussie ..... Linus is Groggy. Fact!

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:01 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:33 pm
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
no one could ever confuse a nutter like you with Mothra.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:20 pm

That is for sure!

Larry speaks in cliches only “multi id” etc. mothra can conduct interesting conversations.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:52 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:01 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:33 pm
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
no one could ever confuse a nutter like you with Mothra.
Snorty .... you had better log back on with that shared Future fake ids you share with Mad Methra. You can't leave her to do that multi troll shift all her self. Idiot!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:53 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:20 pm
That is for sure!

Larry speaks in cliches only “multi id” etc. mothra can conduct interesting conversations.
Oh look everyone .... it's the smelly drunk barge arse of Boganville. The same old smelly rancid dick who promised he'd piss off forever after he was kicked out of being a Mod here. Was wondering what that rancid smell of decay was. And lo and behold ... it's none other than old pushing 80 homeless Drunk!