• Nothing but Negativity and No •

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

• Nothing but Negativity and No •

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:51 am

I started a Sound Waves topic next door and used that topic's link to invite Facebook friends over here.

What a mistake that was.

Not only did this generate NO interest in joining up
whatsoever it did generate a plethora of interesting and (and depressing) feedback.

Apparently this forum is indeed a morgue and if the posting history that's on display is anything to go by ...it was once nothing but a troll fest for the nasty and perverse.

The feedback regarding OzPol (this site's sister forum) is no better. Inadequate/no moderation of an online asylum for clinically insane gutless cowards pretending to be tough whilst hiding behind the subterfuge of proxy IP's and troll ids. The revolting in fighting and bullying of members by master baiters ( a few names popped up like Methra and Groggy and their sick shared sidekick ids) is all that really stands out. And for all the wrong reasons.

Another interesting observation involved the type of software used by both sites. Very basic, visually unappealing, boring and reminiscent of the 90's.

I found myself defending questions asking me why I was ever involved with these 2 tragic associated sites. And why the site owners were so asleep on the job given the current legislative provisions which now affect such sites and can bring its site owners much trouble.

This is just 1 example of legislation which Freediver appears to be totally ignoring.

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2022C00052

Well ....that's the feedback everyone ... and in particular Freediver (from members specifically invited from a Facebook group which consists of thousands of Australians).
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Re: • Nothing but Negativity and No •

Post by lisa jones » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:54 pm

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=19398&p=326509#p326509

👆Note to PA Admin and Mods - these sorts of ad hoc meaningless interactions which appear on this webpage is WHY no one from my Facebook group wants to join this group.

I strongly suggest that Sparta be resurrected ASAP and ANYTHING which can be filed under the categories of insane or inane be HIDDEN there. Along with bitching and whinging.

That way the rest of the website will at least look tidy and clean and this will then make PA look more presentable and less embarrassing!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk