Flipping Furniture

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Re: Flipping Furniture

Post by lisa jones » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:47 am

Aussie wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:51 pm
Bees wax is bees wax.
Yep. Finally got some advice about that. Beeswax is good for maintenance (what John said came in handy wrt upkeep).

THIS πŸ‘‡ is the stuff I require.

(I can't wait to start on Mum's furniture now. By the time I'm finished rehabilitating each item my siblings are going to wish they never insisted on throwing Mum's stuff out. I kid you not...the furniture that's on offer these days is not well built. It's cheap n quick. So hmmm I might see if I can post up a before and after pic of every item I finish off. IF this iPhone lets me πŸ˜”.

Note : Unfortunately I can only direct/supervise the hubby and son as they undertake the restoration which takes place in an open well ventilated area with PPE. Why? Not worth the asthma attack.

https://www.qtf.com.au/timber-stain-paint-colours/
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

J o h n S m i t h

Re: Flipping Furniture

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:15 am

It doesn't matter what brand, if it's bee's wax it's bees wax. What I put up in the link was just to show you an example of what I was talking about.