Drunk et al

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Drunk et al

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:48 am

Keep up the great troll fest effort! In fact I am commanding you to sit there and waste the entire weekend doing exactly what I busted you doing early this morning - logging on and off as Jim Lahey and Jovial Drunk.

It's the weekend after all and you've got nothing better to do than to jump in and out of your ids to smear shyte everywhere.

I'll be back later to make sure I rattle your cage a bit more and to see if you've kept up the troll post tally.

Oh and don't bother sooking to Bobby or Aussie..they know I fully intend to take your own shyte and fling it straight back on you. Eventually even you Drunk will learn a very good lesson about using PA as your online toilet. Oh and when Snorty wakes up .... this is for him :
💩

NB : Wash your filthy stringy hair and try using a screw driver to scrape all that embedded green filth that's permanently lodged on and in your teeth. Oh and don't bother washing those filthy flea filled old clothes you live in day and night- just throw them in the bin. Ta.
Last edited by lisa jones on Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Re: Drunk et al

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:53 am

sook to Booby? Wouldn’t dream of sooking to that overgrown baby.

I can expose your lies easily enough with one (metaphorical) arm tied behind my back. YOU just have a small store of bullshit that you endlessly recycle.

Sleep off the drugs then see your GP,Larry!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:01 am

For Aussie Bobby and Black Orchid

Try not to drink your morning cup of coffee like I did when I read this bizarre out of touch insanity by Drunk 😂🤣😆

lisa jones wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:35 am
Jovial Monk wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:40 am
Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:18 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:14 pm
Bobby .....except for Red who is a duplicitous lying grub anyway ....the rest of Drunk's votes WERE HIM ffs!

Anyway I think the 80 yr old drunk's shaky fingers have dropped off that refurbished Olivetti desk top computer of his 😂🤣😆

Yes - Monk tried to win by foul means.
He failed.
My Logarithmic voting system would have acted more powerfully against him.
That's why he won't vote for it. :oops:

Oh piss off donkey! Aussie used foul means not me—no sock puppets voted for me, no convenient “mates” etc.

One person one vote is the only fair means. YOU just want to rig elections, that is clear from your whining.

Christ, I had tens of thousands of posts deleted—if they were counted I would have more votes than just about anybody. Think about that you goose—and shut up about your stupid log voting!
Monk.... log off. Oh and stop pretending that anyone on PA would be drugged and insane enough to want to vote for a certifiable nutter like you. Idiot!
Exhibit A : PA forum's old 80 yr Drunk has finally lost ALL his marbles 😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:06 am

I got 4 or 5 votes only one of which was me. You can ask FD and get the same answer. Go to bed and sleep off the bad drugs, Larry.

No convenient “mates” voted for me, that was Aussie who has boasted he has more sock votes. What Aussie doesn’t have is any sense of leadership.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:07 am

What did you just say?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:08 am

Drugs getting in the way of comprehension Larry? Go to bed, sleep off the bad dose of drugs then see your GP.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:09 am

I still don't understand what you're struggling to say. Have another go.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:10 am

No, Larry. Go to bed, sleep off the bad drugs then go see your GP. This is sincere advice I am giving you.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:14 am

You might have to say that again. Just like you kept repeating yourself here.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=19335&p=327718#p327718

Try harder this time Drunk.
Last edited by lisa jones on Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:16 am

Go back to bed Larry.