What were you thinking Aussie?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

What were you thinking Aussie?

Post by lisa jones » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:59 pm

Are YOU for real?

You handed the dumbarse doxxer drunk of the century your private details AND even sent him money?

Well at least the truth has finally come out. Or has it?

What else has Drunk got on you Aussie? Is there any other information that you’ve foolishly handed over to the biggest demented internet doxxer which Freediver himself has warned us about?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Re: What were you thinking Aussie?

Post by Aussie » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:35 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:59 pm
Are YOU for real?

You handed the dumbarse doxxer drunk of the century your private details AND even sent him money?

What else has Drunk got on you Aussie? Is there any other information that you’ve foolishly handed over to the biggest demented internet doxxer which Freediver himself has warned us about?
Monk does not have my private details. That is why he is talking about sending a cheque to one of 35,853 Post Offices here on the Sunshine Coast.

Monk has nothing on me just like everybody else. Nobody has anything on me.

He did give me his bank details so I could send him cash to pay for postage of the fruit cake. He does not/did not get my bank details from that. I mads sure of it before I sent anything.

I did not come down in the last shower Lisa Jones.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:56 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:35 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:59 pm
Are YOU for real?

Monk does not have my private details. That is why he is talking about sending a cheque to one of 35,853 Post Offices here on the Sunshine Coast.

Monk has nothing on me just like everybody else. Nobody has anything on me.

He did give me his bank details so I could send him cash to pay for postage of the fruit cake. He does not/did not get my bank details from that. I made sure of it before I sent anything.

I did not come down in the last shower Lisa Jones.
Aussie

Apologies but we’ve been out this afternoon/evening (our relatives are leaving for Europe).

I probably should have come to PA a lot earlier to talk to you.

I came to the conclusion that you had given Dumbarse Drunk your personal information (name, bank account details, address etc) because the transaction (as it was described on OzPol) would have involved that type of information.

Now...The Unrepentant Doxxer reckons you freely offered to assist him with some conveyancing. Is that the case OR did he come crawling to you for help?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:48 pm

There was zero assistance with conveyancing.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:48 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:48 pm
Hang on....that doesn’t tally up with what the idiot said.

It was stated that you assisted him with some conveyancing matters. In return for that rather than accept payment by way of money it was to be by way of some cake.

Are you saying this isn’t what happened?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:15 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:48 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:48 pm
Hang on....that doesn’t tally up with what the idiot said.

It was stated that you assisted him with some conveyancing matters. In return for that rather than accept payment by way of money it was to be by way of some cake.

Are you saying this isn’t what happened?
You said it was about conveyancing, not Monk. He rejected your suggestion and he is right. It had nothing to do with conveyancing.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:57 pm

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl ... 7285778/30

Now Dumbarse Drunk is saying HE paid YOU $60.

WTF?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:14 pm

Sometimes it’s easier to let the cops sort out mentally ill demented reclusive incels like Drunk. That way they get to understand all his IP’s/ID’s and the extent of his alcohol and online cyber junkie addictions. Oh well the nutter certainly gave me a lot of material to hand over.

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl ... 285778/150