OzPolitic Court Is In Session

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

OzPolitic Court Is In Session

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:55 am

I was going to start this topic in Relationships over yonder but I thought I’d give it a go first here.

Which POS originally initiated the BS rumour that I was a bloke? Was it any of you? I want the name of the prick so I can tear them into pieces.

Up to now I was convinced it was just part n parcel of the delusional dementia driven rants of our unhinged and certifiable Jovial Drunk WISHING I was a bloke so he could cyber sex me given he’s the biggest closet poof on OzPol.

Unfortunately for the 80 yr old reclusive boomer turd who needs to be locked up in a psych ward ASAP ... I’m not only a woman but I’m also an UNavailable and happily married woman! And MOTHER!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Re: OzPolitic Court Is In Session

Post by Bobby » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:32 am

Monk makes up stories about other people.
You are just one of his many victims.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 am

Bobby wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:32 am
Oh so Drunk is THE Dick behind this ridiculous lie.

No one else?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:11 am

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 am
Bobby wrote:

No one else?
of course it is -
no one else could think of such a ridiculous story.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:11 am

Bobby wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:11 am
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:

No one else?
of course it is -
You have a point. Not much thinking was involved and only the closet homo drunk fits that description given he’s operating with his last brain cell.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:17 am

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:11 am
Bobby wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:11 am
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:

No one else?
of course it is -
You have a point. Not much thinking was involved and only the closet homo drunk fits that description given he’s operating with his last brain cell.

He's not the brightest candle on the cake. :oops:

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:20 am

Dear Lisa - follow Mark Twain:

Mark Twain —
'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:56 am

Yep.

Hey Bobby is it just me who thinks that OzPol is quiet these days?? 😳

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:44 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:55 am
I was going to start this topic in Relationships over yonder but I thought I’d give it a go first here.

Which POS originally initiated the BS rumour that I was a bloke? Was it any of you? I want the name of the prick so I can tear them into pieces.

Up to now I was convinced it was just part n parcel of the delusional dementia driven rants of our unhinged and certifiable Jovial Drunk WISHING I was a bloke so he could cyber sex me given he’s the biggest closet poof on OzPol.

Unfortunately for the 80 yr old reclusive boomer turd who needs to be locked up in a psych ward ASAP ... I’m not only a woman but I’m also an UNavailable and happily married woman! And MOTHER!
I have no idea where it started but it likely was Monk.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 pm

Monk was the only poster I remember who claimed that you were male, Lisa. I entertained his idea of the possibility that you were a male posing as a female. I did call you "Larry" a few times. But, that was until I started analysing your writing style a little more closely. I no longer think you are a male posing as a female. I did accuse Monk of being you, recently. There is something about the use of "hubby" in a sentence that peeves me.

I don't know about you having the right to accuse others of being gay. I don't have the right to accuse anyone of being gay. I have been called gay in the real world, simply because I had a prolonged period of being "single and not looking". So, it would annoy me if I started calling others gay. For all I know, Monk might be a widower or divorced. Or he might not even mention a relationship. So, we all have to be careful to not bring sexuality (no matter which way or both they lean) into the conversation. It is not even relevant in today's context.