William Tyrrell - what do you personally think happened?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

William Tyrrell - what do you personally think happened?

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:21 pm

The DPP is on record for seeking to charge William’s FOSTER MOTHER. The charges are interesting. There’s nothing there about murder or manslaughter. It’s about interfering with a corpse.

William’s FOSTER GRANDMOTHER (who is the FOSTER MOTHER’S MOTHER) is now deceased. As such no charges can be laid against her.

My thoughts

I think the foster grandmother was the person who was with William when William died.

How did William die? I honestly think the kid fell from that 2nd level balcony which has featured in many pics on MMM.

Re balcony - it just isn’t safe for kids IMO. Especially for BOYS who as toddlers jump around and pretend to be Batman and Superman etc.

I think the foster grandmother panicked when she realised the child was dead on her watch so she tried to cover it up whilst trying to work out what to do. Her daughter turned up (perhaps she had come back from shopping?) to find her mother trying to cover up the awful situation and was probably asked to help in doing so.

These 2 women subsequently concocted the story that the child suddenly disappeared/left while playing (because that’s what happened ie the child suddenly did die/leave while playing). And both women stuck to that storyline because it was easy and kinda sorta true anyway.

I think when people panic and are in shock they do stupid things. IMO it would have been better if both women had called an ambulance (even if it was clear that the child was dead) and take the heat there and then with NSW Health, NSW Police and NSW Child Services. Having said that ... I wasn’t there nor was I under the pressure these women were (given that the child in question was not their child and as such ... had to answer to Child Safety Services.

IF I HAD been the Foster Carer I pretty much kinda know how I’d react to a child falling under my watch. I’d call an ambulance and try NOT to move the child as I could well be causing further damage eg breaking the child’s neck or spine which could kill them. I’d be on the iphone being guided by the 000 operator until the ambulance had arrived. That 000 call would no doubt record how upset and how shocked I was as well as how much I was trying to help the child. Note : if I was the actual Foster Carer and the child fell under MY watch.

I don’t think the William Tyrell accident happened under the Foster Carer’s watch though. It was her Mother who was left with the child.

My conclusions

I think the foster grandmother was with William when the little boy fell and she WAITED for the daughter to return (from shopping or whatever) because she could see the child wasn’t moving and the confronting scene left her too upset and too shocked to know what she should do as the actual foster care contract was btwn William, the Dept and her daughter.

When the daughter finally arrived home some time had elapsed so in their minds...calling 000 for an ambulance was no longer an option. Too much time had passed in their reckoning. Sure they did call 000 but it wasn’t for an ambulance... it was for NSW Police. And that happened AFTER both foster grandmother and foster mother had moved and disposed of the child’s body. When NSW Police arrived both women started telling their concocted story because it shifted both blame and responsibility and deflected the spotlight elsewhere.

What do you guys think happened? I’d love to hear your opinions.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Re: William Tyrrell - what do you personally think happened?

Post by Aussie » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:14 pm

I have never followed this matter so....I have no comment I can fairly make.

I usually glaze over these stories when I see the media refer to a child as 'little William Tyrell.' That unnecessary emotive appeal really really shits me.

Bobby

Re: William Tyrrell - what do you personally think happened?

Post by Bobby » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:43 pm

Aussie wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:14 pm
I have never followed this matter so....I have no comment I can fairly make.

I usually glaze over these stories when I see the media refer to a child as 'little William Tyrell.' That unnecessary emotive appeal really really shits me.
I can't really comment either.
I never followed this case.