ΞΞ Must See TV ΞΞ

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

ΞΞ Must See TV ΞΞ

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:41 pm

Where: Foxtel TV’s Action Channel 405

What :King Arthur : Legend of the Sword

Time : 8:30 pm ie now!

Next level action (kinda like Game of Thrones)!!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

UnSubRocky

Re: ΞΞ Must See TV ΞΞ

Post by UnSubRocky » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:35 pm

It is not really "must see tv" if it is on Foxtel. And I have not heard rave reviews for that movie.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:49 am

UnSubRocky wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:35 pm
It is not really "must see tv" if it is on Foxtel.
BS!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:37 am

lisa jones wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:49 am
UnSubRocky wrote:
BS!
Not everyone has access to Foxtel. Therefore, they cannot see it unless they go online.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:40 am

UnSubRocky wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:37 am
lisa jones wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:49 am
UnSubRocky wrote:
BS!
Not everyone has access to Foxtel. Therefore, they cannot see it unless they go online.
So?

Also EVERYONE I know has Foxtel.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:44 am

See everybody? Lisa has Foxtel... and so does everyone she knows. "Must see tv" would be on free to air.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:49 am

UnSubRocky wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:44 am
See everybody? Lisa has Foxtel... and so does everyone she knows. "Must see tv" would be on free to air.
WTF are you talking about now?

Of course everyone has Foxtel! Netflix, Stan etc.

Free to air basically means no TV 😳

Who has NO TV?????

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:06 pm

The only thing wrong with free to air tv is that you need an up to date tv to be able to get all the tv signals. I am missing about 10 tv channels because I do not have a latest version tv. But, I still have at least 12 channels that I can watch. If I regain those missing channels with a newer tv, why would I want another 55 channels on top of that and paying $50+ a month for it?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:06 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:06 pm
The only thing wrong with free to air tv is that you need an up to date tv to be able to get all the tv signals. I am missing about 10 tv channels because I do not have a latest version tv. But, I still have at least 12 channels that I can watch. If I regain those missing channels with a newer tv, why would I want another 55 channels on top of that and paying $50+ a month for it?
Can you get The History channel? Can you get the Sports channel? Can you get the Lifestyle channels? Can you get the movie channel? Can you get science documentary channels? The gardening programs, the cooking channel...

We have ALWAYS had Foxtel pretty much as per these bundles. I honestly cannot imagine life without Foxtel. You’re constantly learning something amazing. $50 plus a month?? Nope. Try $100 a month. And it’s worth it too.

https://www.foxtel.com.au/shop.html

👆 They’re offering ridiculous discount rates for new subscribers too!

Hmmm I might take a fresh look at what we DO watch here (we all have our fav/go to programs). I might then review our current plan. It’s around $100/month ( just over ) so that’s just over $1200 a year. I wouldn’t mind seeing if I could claw back some of our money. Thanks UnSub...this chat has been rather interesting. 👌

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:33 pm

Lisa, the introductory offer for Foxtel was something like $57.60/month for the first 12 months subscription to Foxtel. Then it was $72 a month afterwards. You must be going for that Platinum Plus deal -- $112/month.

Even $50 a month is too much for me. I buy a couple tv series for $40 from Sanity, when Sanity was still around. Then I discovered online movies I could access for free. Plus, there was the option of going to the Rockhampton library and borrowing out movies and tv series for free there. A tv series can last me 2 weeks. I might watch a disc per night (3 hours worth of viewing). I am currently watching my Mission Impossible franchise before I go watch the latest MI movie at the cinema on Tuesday. I also have decided to watch my 15 seasons of Crime Scene Investigation to put me back into a frame of mind to do my Hospital Assistant course at TAFE. I am in no danger of being bored of things to watch.

Check out topdocumentaryfilms.com Youtube has all kinds of lifestyle channels. Television stations have websites where you can watch replays of the sports broadcast in Australia.