What’s this?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Re: What’s this?

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:46 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:35 pm
You talk about it being a UFO. Why would I not drunk rage at you?
I never said it was a UFO.

I merely stated that IT ie the cloud looked LIKE one ie the shape of the shape looked like a UFO.

Also I would prefer it if you didn’t drunk rage at all. Why? Alcohol is the reason behind why you didn’t understand what I posted.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:09 pm

From what I remember of last night, I was watching the Simpsons episode "Weekend at Burnsies", when I thought of you. I posted a response here and then fell asleep at the computer (sitting up). I woke up 5 minutes later and went to bed after I had finished typing up my responses. I mean, c'mon, it is not that difficult to look up cloud formations, is it?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:48 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:09 pm
From what I remember of last night, I was watching the Simpsons episode "Weekend at Burnsies", when I thought of you.
Are you saying Lisa Simpson made you think of Lisa Jones? 😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:31 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:00 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:24 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:27 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:56 pm
A cloud.
Not just any cloud though .. is it.
Yes it is. Looks like it is in a little eddie rotating it. The light shows the water is condensing near the bottom and it may be about to drop some water (rain).
Let me AMAZE you ...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/strange-sight ... 48758.html

Strange sight spotted in New Zealand skies: 'Fascinating'

The phenomenon known as a lenticular cloud captured the attention of many who agreed the sight was 'amazing'.

Cloud phenomenon explained

The phenomenon seen in New Zealand this week is what's known as a lenticular cloud. They're caused by humid air flowing over and around mountains.

"This particular variant is sometimes referred to as ’stacked lenticular clouds" Professor Todd Lane from the University of Melbourne told Yahoo. These form in the crests of 'lee waves' he said — which are waves in the atmosphere that can form on the downstream side of mountains.

For the clouds to form like this, the atmospheric conditions need to be "just right" Professor Lane explained. "It relies on the wind to vary in height in a particular way, but also for there to be sufficient water vapour in the atmosphere," he said.

So I got it right without the technical terms :thumb
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:13 am

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:48 pm
UnSubRocky wrote:
From what I remember of last night, I was watching the Simpsons episode "Weekend at Burnsies", when I thought of you.
It was an episode about Homer using medicinal marijuana.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 am

UnSubRocky wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:13 am
lisa jones wrote:
UnSubRocky wrote:
So you were watching Homer Simpson using medicinal marijuana whilst YOU were drunk. 😂🤣😆

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:24 am

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:14 am
UnSubRocky wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:13 am
lisa jones wrote:
UnSubRocky wrote:
So you were watching Homer Simpson using medicinal marijuana whilst YOU were drunk. 😂🤣😆
Something prompted me to watch the episode. And it was not my drinking.