DEADLY FLU ALERT

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

DEADLY FLU ALERT

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:47 am

https://au.news.yahoo.com/second-aussie ... 00791.html

This article has absolutely devastated me. As a mother I cannot begin to think what this child’s mother must be going through right now. 🥺😩

RIP little angel 🌹
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

UnSubRocky

Re: DEADLY FLU ALERT

Post by UnSubRocky » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:01 pm

Have you been vaccinated for influenza, Lisa?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:41 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:01 pm
Have you been vaccinated for influenza, Lisa?
No. Why?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:42 pm

We are due a big outbreak of influenza this year. I got vaccinated for influenza about a month ago. I got that for free, due to my diabetes. And now I have to go through sobriety for a long ass while to make sure my immune system is up to scratch.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:51 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:42 pm
We are due a big outbreak of influenza this year. I got vaccinated for influenza about a month ago. I got that for free, due to my diabetes. And now I have to go through sobriety for a long ass while to make sure my immune system is up to scratch.
I’ve heard the same. Last time I had the flu injection (it was about 6 years ago) it was the 1st time ever for me. I got THAT sick I thought I was going to die. In fact I remembered WISHING I could die because it was THAT awful. It left me traumatised to be honest as I was fine before the shot then within 24 hrs I found myself thinking : Should I be calling 000 now? My doctor later informed me that I shouldn’t be taking these shots as I’m very sensitive to them.

Note : I can’t even take a general anaesthetic because apparently it may kill me ie I may not wake up. I’ve still got my appendix too 😩

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:53 pm

Rocky - just be sober! Your LIVER and KIDNEYS and bank account will thank you for it later!