More Sports Rules & Regulations Needed.

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

More Sports Rules & Regulations Needed.

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:31 am

ALL KIDS HAVE TO BE SAFE! AT ALL TIMES AND IN ALL PLACES.

šŸ‘† As a mother thatā€™s a very firm core belief/value which is not negotiable under any circumstance.

It will therefore come as no surprise that I would never want my daughters involved in playing girl sports games which involve trans ā€œgirlsā€ ie biologically male players.

Also, thereā€™s no way Iā€™d want my sons involved in playing boy sports games which involve L A R G E boys.

My reasoning is not based on discrimination. Itā€™s based on the safety of children ... in particular MY children.

Have a look at this šŸ‘‡

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/future ... dde1e3114a

ā€˜Future NRL starā€™: Six-year-old destroys entire footy team

Itā€™s pretty scary šŸ˜©
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Re: More Sports Rules & Regulations Needed.

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:47 am

* From the above link

The Ref is in red/white.

The 2 kids on either side of said Ref are 6 yrs old team players.

The 6 yr old on the left pretty much blends in with the rest of the team.

The 6 yr old on the right is bigger than the freaking ref ffs!

The kid on the left is not safe IMO. Those who have organised the game have essentially set that kid up for failure. And harm. Itā€™s not unusual for kids to suffer terrible injuries when playing in local footy games. Some kids have broken their necks and others have even died.

Surely game organisers have a duty of care as well as a responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all players involved? Well ... where is it in this scenario?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk