Outta Control Muslim Underworld

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Outta Control Muslim Underworld

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:15 am

We may as well start mapping their carnage in some topic.

These idiots are at it just about every freaking week ffs! If the transaction involves cash/drugs/guns/contract killing - they’ll do it. In fact they’ll do anything EXCEPT get a bona fide job that requires them to pay taxes.

These idiots are next level unhinged psychopaths (hmmm makes one wonder if they sometimes post on Dumbarse Drunk’s Mouldy Manure Mound lol)!

Yesterday they put out a hit on a Muslim lawyer (for representing one of the other idiots involved) 😐

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/sydney-m ... 54240.html

Sydney lawyer shot outside home in targeted attack

Wed, 26 July 2023, 3:17 pm AEST
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Re: Outta Control Muslim Underworld

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:25 am

Today’s article 👇

Sydney’s horror week of shootings

A pretty good recap on what these dheads are up to

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/sydney-h ... 00457.html

WTF is wrong with these guys? Don’t they have nagging wives they need to obey in all things? Dear God if I was married to one of them I’d have him sorted. He’d be that busy .... his daily schedule wouldn’t allow him to stop and scratch!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:37 am

Hi Lisa,
I hope the cops round up all those murdering criminals.
We need to stop importing gangsters into Australia.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:41 am

Bobby wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:37 am
Hi Lisa,
Some of these dheads have migrant parents but they themselves were born here unfortunately.

The only good thing about it all is this : the underworld crimes are being committed where these dheads usually live ie in the south west/west Muslim ghetto suburbs of Sydney where streets are full of garbage and homes are cheaper.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:07 am

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:41 am
Bobby wrote:
Hi Lisa,
Some of these dheads have migrant parents but they themselves were born here unfortunately.

The only good thing about it all is this : the underworld crimes are being committed where these dheads usually live ie in the south west/west Muslim ghetto suburbs of Sydney where streets are full of garbage and homes are cheaper.
We need to bring back hanging -
that would get rid of them for good.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:23 am

Bobby wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:07 am
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Hi Lisa,

Pssst. Wanna know what’s better than a hanging?

Letting these dheads get on with killing each other.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:55 am

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:23 am
Bobby wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:07 am
lisa jones wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Hi Lisa,

Pssst. Wanna know what’s better than a hanging?

Letting these dheads get on with killing each other.
These people don't recognise the law.
they have created the wild west of Sydney.
We need law and order.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:30 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ative-news

Canterbury shooting: Sickening photo of dead body exposes the reality of Sydney's gang war

By Kylie Stevens For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 11:52 AEST, 27 July 2023 | Updated: 12:11 AEST, 27 July 2023

A shocking photo has emerged showing schoolkids looking on at horror at the bloody body of a man shot dead in Canterbury.

The photo exposes the grim reality of Sydney's bikie war, after a month of carnage with five people shot this month alone.

The 28-year-old man was found with several gunshot wounds on Broughton Street in Canterbury, south west Sydney, at about 2am on Thursday morning.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:47 pm

OMG! This is breaking news!

Sorry I’ve just come back inside (had to take delivery of a parcel during lunch).

I must say ... I found myself looking across the road at the drug lord’s mansion but these days only his mum lives there. A massive 3 storey mansion with 4 car garaging - and the old lady living in it is its only occupant AND lonely housekeeper. I feel so sorry for the woman as she’s beautiful (both inside and out). I’ve never seen her happy. In fact I can’t recall the last time she even smiled. Thank God there’s a lift for her to use in that huge place as the staircase goes on forever. I would hate to hear that she’s fallen 🥺

Edit : I can’t see anything unusual happening in our boring and always quiet neighbourhood. Then again ... it’s a complete world away from the gang land front line.