θθθ - Christmas 2023 - θθθ

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

θθθ - Christmas 2023 - θθθ

Post by lisa jones » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:46 am

Looks like it’s gonna be an expensive one this year.

Thank God for easy/convenient options like Gift Cards and Scratchies. That sorts out the kids plus nephews and nieces and neighbours.

But WTF do you get for a husband? (Ears that actually work aren’t available yet so that’s out of the question) 😔😩🥺
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Re: θθθ - Christmas 2023 - θθθ

Post by Bobby » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:55 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:46 am
Looks like it’s gonna be an expensive one this year.

Thank God for easy/convenient options like Gift Cards and Scratchies. That sorts out the kids plus nephews and nieces and neighbours.

But WTF do you get for a husband? ( Ears that actually work aren’t available yet so that’s out of the question) 😔😩🥺

Communication breakdown, it's always the same
Havin' a nervous breakdown, a-driven me insane

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:28 am

Dear God! That’s the 1st time I’ve heard that song.

It’s sooooo 70’s. The lyrics are ok I guess. The guy needs a professional highly trained hairdresser to sort out that dreadful brutal mess of tangled “hair”. My mop looks like his hair “style”....AFTER I’ve used it. 🥺😩😔
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:43 am

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:28 am

It’s sooooo 70’s. The lyrics are ok I guess. The guy needs a professional highly trained hairdresser to sort out that dreadful brutal mess of tangled “hair”. My mop looks like his hair “style”....AFTER I’ve used it. 🥺😩😔
It's Robert Plant and that was the hair style in those days. :lol:

here:
https://www.modernrocksgallery.com/band ... es-fortune

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:26 am

Bobby wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:43 am
lisa jones wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:28 am

It's Robert Plant and that was the hair style in those days. :lol:

here:
https://www.modernrocksgallery.com/band ... es-fortune
Ha! Plant 👉 that’s a name that’s pretty much impossible for me to forget given I love gardening so much.

My husband (a boomer born in the early 60’s) likes this guy too.

Must be a boomer guy thing. I personally do not see anything much to get excited about. I guess I can’t get past his shocking hair! 😩🥺😔

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:22 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:26 am

Ha! Plant 👉 that’s a name that’s pretty much impossible for me to forget given I love gardening so much.

My husband (a boomer born in the early 60’s) likes this guy too.

Must be a boomer guy thing. I personally do not see anything much to get excited about. I guess I can’t get past his shocking hair! 😩🥺😔

Chicks liked his hair - fathers had to lock up their daughters.