Election 2024

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Aussie

Election 2024

Post by Aussie » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:58 pm

There are three nominees.

Aussie
Vulcan
Redneck

I am not going to waste time on manifestos. There is no cure for this place at the moment. We are electing a caretaker is all. Someone who has the commitment to do at least that job.

Vulcan and Redneck, get your supporters ready now. There will be no elongated election period. In fact, it will be very truncated.

I have three voters for me who can't remember their passwords, two from my Cards Club and one, a long time friend.

They are ~ Thwackball, GraGra2 and UpUpandAway.

You two have two options. Accept they will vote for me, and concede/stipulate three votes for me, or I will give them a new password and they can vote for themselves after I give them a new password.

I could have already done that, but...you know....you want things to be above board, yes, so I am giving you notice. If I have to give new passwords, my doing so will appear in the Mod Logs.

Jasin

Re: Election 2024

Post by Jasin » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:09 pm

Gee Aussie.
Can I call in all my associated from other Forums to just pop in and Vote in an Election to a Forum they really have no 'authentic' participation?
How much participation have your associates contributed besides just turning up for your Electoral trumpet call?
I care not for your excuses to justify their 'votes' for you directly, or not for you indirectly (as if :roll: ).
Just do what you do. I really don't care how you rig it up. You're free to do what you like.
It's obviously accepted by Freediver, so no steam off my piss.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:21 pm

May the best man win. :)

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:09 pm

Well its really just Aussie & I.
Redneck is a pure choker. He choked when he was Exalted Leader here.
He choked in Election against Aussie.
He'll choke again with this.
You dare not get into a life-boat with Redneck, he'll put a hole in the bottom and sink it for everyone onboard.
He should stick to Wordles.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:27 pm

Vulcan wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:09 pm
Well its really just Aussie & I.
Redneck is a pure choker. He choked when he was Exalted Leader here.
He choked in Election against Aussie.
He'll choke again with this.
You dare not get into a life-boat with Redneck, he'll put a hole in the bottom and sink it for everyone onboard.
He should stick to Wordles.

He has trouble with his emotions.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:29 am

Vulcan wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:09 pm
Gee Aussie.
Can I call in all my associated from other Forums to just pop in and Vote in an Election to a Forum they really have no 'authentic' participation?
How much participation have your associates contributed besides just turning up for your Electoral trumpet call?
I care not for your excuses to justify their 'votes' for you directly, or not for you indirectly (as if :roll: ).
Just do what you do. I really don't care how you rig it up. You're free to do what you like.
It's obviously accepted by Freediver, so no steam off my piss.
Sure, you can get them here, but now the election is under way, their votes will not count. You should have had them here ages ago.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:15 pm

Aussie wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:58 pm
There are three nominees.

Aussie
Vulcan
Redneck

I am not going to waste time on manifestos.
There is no cure for this place at the moment. We are electing a caretaker is all.
Someone who has the commitment to do at least that job.

That is a defeatist attitude.
I would still like all 3 contenders to write a short spiel about
how they would try to get this Forum moving again.

Surely you all have some ideas?
One idea is get Sparta back for trusted members.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:10 pm

So JaSin (Vulcan) and Redneck. You ready? Got your ducks all lined up?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:10 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:10 pm
So JaSin (Vulcan) and Redneck. You ready? Got your ducks all lined up?
It is going to be a very quick election so get your votes lined up. Fair warning given. If you don't see when the votes start and end, you don't deserve to vote. That is, if you can't be arsed to read this Forum at least daily as I do, I can't be arsed waiting endlessly for a voter to turn up.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:03 pm

This should be a real laugh.
:lol: