Election 2024

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
MazdaBT50

Re: Election 2024

Post by MazdaBT50 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:41 pm

BigP wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:34 pm
MazdaBT50 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:26 pm
Is this appropriate here?

I am a sock.jpeg
They are great lookin socks Mazda they remind me of my monkey and banana socks , do you think Aussie would send me a pair if I asked him nicely ?

Yes, meanwhile here is an old advert from the 70s for a terrific AUSSIE airline we use to have called “TAA”. You may recall their theme song was “Up, UP and Away” by the 5th Dimension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:48 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:35 pm
BigP wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:31 pm
UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:24 pm
I did not know that a post count was about credibility all I know is that I am real and my vote was a nothing. Is a vote not a vote?

When was the last time you posted here, lets put aside the last couple of weeks , Before that ?
Can I ask you the same question?

Did you vote in the election.
Ive been here for 6 years 5000 posts, 16 per week

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:52 pm

MazdaBT50 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:41 pm
BigP wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:34 pm
MazdaBT50 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:26 pm
Is this appropriate here?

I am a sock.jpeg
They are great lookin socks Mazda they remind me of my monkey and banana socks , do you think Aussie would send me a pair if I asked him nicely ?

Yes, meanwhile here is an old advert from the 70s for a terrific AUSSIE airline we use to have called “TAA”. You may recall their theme song was “Up, UP and Away” by the 5th Dimension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Those were the days when you got service with a smile, And no transitioning hostesses lol

UpUpandAway

Post by UpUpandAway » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:55 pm

No I have not been around for a while at all. I was asked to register and vote. I did that last year and there were no problems. Why is there a problem this year? To me it looks like there was a corrupt coup drempt up somehow.

I have no shame in saying Aussie is a long term Family mate and he is quite a legal legend. Why is that not okay. Is it that anything connected with Aussie even votes will be caned.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:59 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:55 pm
No I have not been around for a while at all. I was asked to register and vote. I did that last year and there were no problems. Why is there a problem this year? To me it looks like there was a corrupt coup drempt up somehow.

I have no shame in saying Aussie is a long term Family mate and he is quite a legal legend. Why is that not okay. Is it that anything connected with Aussie even votes will be caned.
Take it up with the owner of the board.

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:02 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:

"""No I have not been around for a while at all. I was asked to register and vote. I did that last year and there were no problems.""

It was 2022 you signed up, and it was Aussie that asked you, He's using you

UpUpandAway

Post by UpUpandAway » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:15 pm

BigP wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:02 pm
UpUpandAway wrote:

"""No I have not been around for a while at all. I was asked to register and vote. I did that last year and there were no problems.""

Yes, and I am happy to be used. I owe him far more than that. Why was my vote not counted this year. I am real, I have voted before and no problems. Why now? I am not a sock.

UpUpandAway

Post by UpUpandAway » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:19 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:59 pm
UpUpandAway wrote:

Is that what happened? Aussie says you must have been involved that. Is he right?

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:22 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:15 pm
BigP wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:02 pm
UpUpandAway wrote:

Yes, and I am happy to be used. I owe him far more than that. Why was my vote not counted this year. I am real, I have voted before and no problems. Why now? I am not a sock.
Aussie has a few stockings here and you got caught in the net, carry on posting here if you feel so inclined , your call, I wont judge you , but we cant wind back the clock , its done and dusted :beer

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:24 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:19 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:59 pm
UpUpandAway wrote:

Is that what happened? Aussie says you must have been involved that. Is he right?
lol mate , Aussie fell on his sword