Election 2024

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
BigP

Re: Election 2024

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:19 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:59 pm
UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:55 pm
No I have not been around for a while at all. I was asked to register and vote. I did that last year and there were no problems. Why is there a problem this year? To me it looks like there was a corrupt coup drempt up somehow.

I have no shame in saying Aussie is a long term Family mate and he is quite a legal legend. Why is that not okay. Is it that anything connected with Aussie even votes will be caned.
Take it up with the owner of the board.
Is that what happened? Aussie says you must have been involved that. Is he right?
Aussie the good lord loves a trier lol

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:48 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:34 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:31 pm
If you're real you'll hang around. There's nothing 'real' about people who only show up to vote. Them's the breaks.
I am real but I will not hang around if I am going to be kicked in the nuts. I'll stay if my vote in the last election which Aussie won is counted.
I'll be fair with you Up-Up & Away. Aussies 'Socks' with their incredibly low post counts have kinda put you in the same basket. You can be as real as you like to say, but Aussie 'ruined' your vote with his Socks and your vote, being of very low count was put in the same basket. So in essence, Aussie defaulted your vote by his socks stacking his count fraudulently in his most 'obviously blatant' rigged Election that was irresponsible and thus Divine Intervention from the very top had to intervene and take action.
So will you accept that Aussie was to blame for you vote not being taken as 'authentic'? If not, then I guess you'll remain as curious as to 'why' as member GreggoryPeccary at Ozpol.

UpUpandAway

Post by UpUpandAway » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:49 pm

You make no sense. I am out for now.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:53 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
No I have not been around for a while at all. I was asked to register and vote. I did that last year and there were no problems. Why is there a problem this year? To me it looks like there was a corrupt coup drempt up somehow.

I have no shame in saying Aussie is a long term Family mate and he is quite a legal legend. Why is that not okay. Is it that anything connected with Aussie even votes will be caned.
The difference is that Aussie got away with it. The member here known as Redmond Neck ran against him and then turfed it in out of utter frustration at Aussie's 'control' of the Election in an obviously blatant rigged Election just like the recent one. Difference is - he didn't get away with it this time.
This PA deserves better than 'Dictators and Tyrants' in control who have no consideration or regard for the participation of others here.
I'm sorry - but your Aussie mate played like a Scammer, Con-Artist and Corrupt lying Lawyer on the take.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:56 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:49 pm
You make no sense. I am out for now.
I never do to those who don't want be open-minded.
All the best Up-Up & Away... you go (don't go... we were only just getting to know you. :P )

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:03 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:19 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:59 pm
UpUpandAway wrote:

Take it up with the owner of the board.
Is that what happened? Aussie says you must have been involved that. Is he right?
Aussie couldn't lie straight in bed and I had nothing to do with the election other than to vote when I heard it was happening.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:16 pm

UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:37 pm
Bobby wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:00 pm
UpUpandAway wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:50 pm
What happened to my vote? When I last looked in here Aussie was way ahead.

Final results which were contaminated with Aussie sock puppets
as can be seen by the tiny number of their posts here:

6 people voted for JaSin/ Vulcan:

Super Nova - 11,766 posts
Redneck - 6,275 posts
Vulcan - 144 posts
Bobby – 16,505 posts
Black Orchid – 25,109 posts
BigP - 4,914 posts

11 people voted for Aussie:

TIB - 4 posts
Donnie Darko - 2 posts
Achmed - 29 posts
GraGra - 3 posts
Lisa - 11,207 posts
UpUpandAway - 12 posts
belchabeerdown - 37 posts
Wally Raffles – 198 posts
Buster Scruggs - 11 posts
Thwakball - 68 posts
Aussie - around approx 10,000 posts.

JaSin  = 6 votes - all genuine.

Aussie = 11 votes - probably only 2 votes were genuine.
How do you get to there? I know his Wife, Uzz. I have met her many times. He really calls her TIB and she hates it. I know I am genuine just like I know Uzz is. You say there are socks. I am real and I live in Sydney. If you like moving up from the ground, just ask me.
In fact TIB had only made 2 posts at the time of the election.
The first one was a vote for Aussie at the 2023 election.
The second was a vote for him at the 2024 election.

When other Exalted Leaders were running this place - including me -
only active members with quite a few posts were allowed to vote.
You certainly couldn't do what TIB did.
Hopefully Vulcan/JaSin will make that clear for the next election?
Hopefully you'll still be here with 100s or even 1000s of interesting posts
and your vote will be counted - I'll guarantee it.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:21 pm

It will be a fair Election. Genuine pro-active Members to vote. Even if they haven't voted for over a year, with the evidence that they have been active in past years with a respectable post count will count.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:28 pm

Vulcan wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:21 pm
It will be a fair Election. Genuine pro-active Members to vote.
Even if they haven't voted for over a year, with the evidence that
they have been active in past years with a respectable post count will count.
Good - that will get rid of any possible sock puppet votes.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:19 am

I have no doubt that the extremist Trolls will have some socks still floating around and use them to vote against me out of spite.
But I'll leave the call on them for others if they are to be taken into consideration as legit voters - just so it doesn't appear like I'm 'dissolving' any opposition to myself 'directly' by my own hand with bias.
In other words Bobby. If you and Black Orchid do not run for EL so to speak - then it will be up to your neutrality to decide if they are a valid member of worth to vote legit. I know it will be a pain sorting the fakes out - but this is the only 'fair' way to appease 'everyone'.