Election 2024

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
GraGra2

Re: Election 2024

Post by GraGra2 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:53 pm

I caught with Aussie today at cards. He thought I would enjoy reading about this and telling you all some truths. I am no sock. Of course I know Aussie and even his Indian wife someone here said was Aussie. What a joke. I see so many false accusations and I am told people who voted for Aussie have been banned. Fake election results, election interference, election stolen.

Graham.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:13 pm

GraGra2 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:53 pm
I caught with Aussie today at cards. He thought I would enjoy reading about this and telling you all some truths. I am no sock. Of course I know Aussie and even his Indian wife someone here said was Aussie. What a joke. I see so many false accusations and I am told people who voted for Aussie have been banned. Fake election results, election interference, election stolen.

Graham.
Sadly for your Aussie's denial. The powers that be 'above' him deemed it otherwise due to his 'fake election results, election interference and election stolen'. Your Aussie is ruled by his ego, more than his brain.
...and your measly x2 posts at the time of the Election does not justify a fair participation to vote as an authentic member in relation to Aussie's well known 'socks' that put's your contribution in the same basket.

GraGra2

Post by GraGra2 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:31 pm

What is Aussie's denial? I am saying I am not a sock as I have been accused his Wife is real and voted, I am real and voted, Thwakball is too and it looks like Up Up and Away is also real. The election was stolen by someone and you have been awarded a position you are not entitled to. And you don't make sense. You write like a child or like someone with brain damage.

How dare you complain about the number of my posts. I looked at your history and saw you said almost nothing at this place in the 12 months before this stolen election.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

It's pretty obvious 'Sock' that your post is in the same wording of use and style as UP-UP & Away.
It's pretty obvious by your poor choice of wording and thoughts that you think everyone here as fools on top of that.
I'm not into playing silly little 'troll games', by Socks who care not for the answers given to them, for their only aim in the questions they ask is to just hear what they want, not what they're told. You think I'm happy to waste my time and this PA's time with stupid little 'guessing' games? :roll
Well guess what? You're not being 'real' at all and I would be embarrassed being 'You' behind the keyboard playing little smelly sock games just to troll and not be objective in the argument. You do realise you post and word your post like a Scammer. I'm sure you understand this PA's 'fear' of Scammers.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:46 pm

GraGra2 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:31 pm
What is Aussie's denial? I am saying I am not a sock as I have been accused his Wife is real and voted, I am real and voted, Thwakball is too and it looks like Up Up and Away is also real. The election was stolen by someone and you have been awarded a position you are not entitled to. And you don't make sense. You write like a child or like someone with brain damage.

How dare you complain about the number of my posts. I looked at your history and saw you said almost nothing at this place in the 12 months before this stolen election.
I'm sure you did your research too in regards to how the next Election will be conducted, where - if authentic Members known and of sincere participation who do not wish to participate here while I'm EL, but do wish to cast their vote against me at the next Election (I'm not here to please 'everyone', nor do I think I can) for a more favourable EL in their liking - they are 'free to vote'.

I'm hard Greta Thunberg, but I'm fair.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:28 pm

Vulcan wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:13 pm
GraGra2 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:53 pm

Graham.
Sadly for your Aussie's denial. The powers that be 'above' him deemed it otherwise due to his 'fake election results, election interference and election stolen'. Your Aussie is ruled by his ego, more than his brain.
...and your measly x2 posts at the time of the Election does not justify a fair participation to vote as an authentic member in relation to Aussie's well known 'socks' that put's your contribution in the same basket.
""""The powers that be 'above' him deemed it otherwise due to his 'fake election results, election interference and election stolen'."""""

Dat boy could give Putin a run for his money lol