When is the NEXT PA Election?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

When is the NEXT PA Election?

Post by lisa jones » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:53 pm

There have been a few changes regarding that.

Could I please know if it's going to be an annual March event? Just asking so as to diary it in.

Cheers
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jasin

Re: When is the NEXT PA Election?

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:59 pm

Fair Question Lisa.
But I think I have a fair 6 months in concentrating on immediate issues, like getting the generator started again, opening the windows and letting the dust accumulated by the Troll Aussie - blow out by the winds of change and other important things.
I will likely put an answer to your fair Question after 6 months or before if all goes well.
Seriously - would such a thing of my possibly leaving this place as Exalted Leader be directly on my mind, the exact 'day & hour' of my just arriving?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:03 pm

Ok. So essentially AFTER Father's Day (which is in September).

Thank you.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:29 pm

You welcome and thankyou for your understanding Lisa.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:06 pm

Vulcan wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:29 pm
You welcome and thankyou for your understanding Lisa.
Oh I understand you perfectly. More than you realise. YOU are as equally culpable as the most vile Mong because you have chosen to COLLUDE WITH/EXCUSE/MINIMISE/TRIVIALISE/MARGINALISE ONLINE PREDATORY ABUSE PERPETRATRED BY YOUR MATE VIC - A GMOD WHO IS ABUSING HIS AUTHORITY AND WHO TAMPERS WITH POSTS WHICH ARE IN SUB FORUMS AS WELL AS USER IDS AS WELL AS ONLINE ELECTION POLLS.

Don't worry about banning me for speaking up and speaking the truth. I fully understand that you are horribly allergic to TRUTH and INTEGRITY. I fully intend to stay away from your Hell Hole of duplicitous vipers and oxygen thieves. Besides which...this place makes my skin crawl.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:45 pm

I'm not into supporting people who take 'soccer dives' Lisa.
Nor do I appreciated being 'emotionally blackmailed' either.
I can understand you are feeling a bit humiliated at Aussie's being sacked for corruption.
I can understand you are feeling a bit paranoid surrounded by people who did not vote as you did.
But I do not need to tolerate your false accusations against me because you're just having a 'mood'.
You need to take some personal responsibility, like we all do.
You're not the only one.