Who are PA's Moderators now?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Jasin

Re: Who are PA's Moderators now?

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:54 pm

Gee Lisa. I tried to be honest with you. I mean, what do I really have to prove to do otherwise?
I told you I am not a Multi-ID. I'm way too lazy to be bothered with being a Sock. The others look absolutely stupid when they do it, so go figure why I don't.
As for VIC (Gmod of Ozpol) being a Sock/Multi? :rofl If you really knew the guy, he's way too conservative to play such 'stupid games', he plays by the book n' rules and is more interested in Holidays. Where you got off thinking he participates in such rubbish games is beyond me. :roll

So I know you're feeling a bit bothered by Aussie not being the 'Saint' you think he is.
I know you're probably feeling a bit embarrassed he 'lost it', while you deny his use of 'Multi-ID's' to stack his votes.
I know you're probably feeling surrounded by decent grounded members at the moment who are enjoying a breath of fresh air.
I know you just want to believe what you want to believe and just ignore what people 'honestly' give reply to your questions.
But fair suck of the Xav, Lisa.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:02 pm

If you're not coping with all that is happening around you Lisa.
Just say so.
We're here to listen.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:15 pm

See you in September Jasin aka God knows who else.

And watch what you post. You contradict yourself with every post. Every post (here at PA).

Re Vic....it wouldn't surprise me if you knew that id VERY VERY well. I thought that last night in fact after reading one of your PMs to me. It made me wonder if I was liaising with 2 people sharing the id. I notice wordsmiths Jasin. Vic is a wordsmith.

Anyway...play your silly little online childish games. It's your life to waste. My main objective in life is to secure the financial future of 5 children which my husband and I share (as a blended family). That's my priority in fact.

Enjoy the Mongs you're registering away into PA. No doubt you will...given you yourself are a Mong (not as Jasin of course) register many more Mongs (under various fake ids).

Feel free to ban me. I really don't care. I have nothing in common with you trolls. And I'm proud and thankful to God for that.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:40 pm

I'm not sure if you're just being this way because you've had a bad day at the office?
I've pleaded my case to you, afterall - you asked the questions of me.
But now you seem to just dismiss me regardless now.
Well would you prefer I lied to you or refuse to have answered your questions?
Maybe you've been playing with Trolls, like Aussie & Monk for so long - you can't tell an honest person, from a Troll anymore?
I'm not going to buy into your Victimhood of being banned because because. :nah

Fair suck of the Xav, Lisa - DO I REALLY SCARE YOU THAT MUCH?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:01 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:42 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:19 pm
stokerjim wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:52 pm
Gawd, the Hurstville Harlot returns……. I wondered where all the oxygen went. Sorry Love, I am not the Jim of your dreams - drop the vibrator back to 12 volts and retry.
Jim Lahey aka Vic aka Wayne aka StokerJim ...you were exposed last year. Gawd you must be pushing 70 these days eh old ex Yahoo multi troll and stalker? Your memory banks are shithouse. Anyway...enjoy eating the tumbleweed of PA while you pine for whichever harlot of whatever suburb you see fit to imagine. I'm out of this multi Hell Hole of a forum because unlike you I'm not ethically bankrupt and I still believe in the value of maintaining self respect.
Up for Jim Lahey aka Vic aka Wayne aka StokerJim!
AND I SEE YOUVE TAMPERED WITH MY ID OVER AT OZPOL....AGAIN. Seriously Vic aka God knows how many fake AND SHARED multi troll ids you have these days...the fact remains YOU are and will always be nothing more than that notorious ex Yahoo stalker who was vile and abusive towards me both online and via PM over at Yahoo BECAUSE I REFUSED TO MEET YOU FOR SEX! You are a perverse predator and your day of reckoning is well overdue. YOU CAN NO LONGER SILENCE ME WITH FEAR! OR with an entire army of fake shared troll ids. One other thing.... despite your convoluted attempts to remain anonymous by hiding behind sophisticated proxy IP's....you cannot hide as easily as you think you can.

You've not changed your hallmark online predatory ways. And over the past 20 yrs you've wasted your life online being nothing but a prick to me and no doubt others who refuse to obey your commands. I actually feel sorry for you. Why? Because you're an old, ugly, bald OBESE NOTHING. Actually just like the Mongs who share your Stoker Jim and Jim Lahey Id's ...you are LESS THAN NOTHING.

Oh and I've taken screenshots of everything you've deleted over yonder. Also I have taken screenshots of your filthy posts regarding bestiality HERE on PA. The fact that "THE TEAM" saw your filth and were too scared to delete and ban you for it last night because they know you are a GMod over at OzPol who will misuse the controls there....(like you have repeatedly done to me) has been addressed (elsewhere).

*Screenshot has now been taken of this post.

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl ... 390535/0#0

* Screenshot has now been taken of the post in the above link which is stating a very uncomfortable TRUTH about VIC aka Stoker Jim.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:38 pm

You know what I'm like Lisa. I'm hard, but I'm fair.
I'm looking into your 'accusations'.
You better hope you are 'definitely' right, as you have yet to provide 'evidence' of all this 'Multi-ID' troll accusations. Because just 'ranting' accusations does not cut the mustard if 'you' want to get all serious about it.
I understand you might be feeling some humiliation at your vote being sacked for corruption of an Election here.
You might be feeling 'surrounded' by everyone else, because you were Aussie's only vote.
But if you are feeling paranoid from some secret guilty complex - please, keep it to yourself or tone it down please.
Also - yes, I have taken the post by Stokerjim into serious consideration.
I'm not going to buy into 'emotional dramatics' - this is Politics, not the Media Movie Show of 'Actors'.
An ancestor of mine was a Governor-General and I take his lead, not Robert DeNiro's thankyou very much.
This 'is' a Political Forum afterall.
So Lisa, is this 'chill' enough for you?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:24 pm

You are a very unwell person/persona.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:34 pm

No. I am an EL and you are not.
Think about it.