Aussie's ID is still inactive. Why?

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
lisa jones

Aussie's ID is still inactive. Why?

Post by lisa jones » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 pm

What's the excuse now?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jasin

Re: Aussie's ID is still inactive. Why?

Post by Jasin » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:52 pm

It's in due process. The circumstances involve FD to rectify it and it does have to take time so as not to compromise any of his postings.
It's a computer software thing that needs a backup to be made before re-activation. This could take a month. There was a glitch and glitches can not be rushed.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:21 pm

Vulcan wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:52 pm
It's in due process. The circumstances involve FD to rectify it and it does have to take time so as not to compromise any of his postings.
It's a computer software thing that needs a backup to be made before re-activation. This could take a month. There was a glitch and glitches can not be rushed.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Try again.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:16 pm

No thanks.
Enough said. Deal with it.