Needed—a list of eligible voters

Jovial Monk

Re: Needed—a list of eligible voters

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:31 pm

Yes, well done.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:07 pm

The crap from Sappho where she says she will not be here much after not having been here much shows the wisdom of a roll of eligible voters.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:14 am

Still need that list, Aussie. Since you are not leading maybe you could make up that list?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:12 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 12:07 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:28 am
I suggest you rethink, Fatso else I will ban your fat arse the second I have the buttons. Change your vote and PM or post as to why you deserve to be allowed to post here. The crap you post now is not acceptable.

You love threatening people for your vote. In your disturbed mind you think your posts are absolutely "normal". And "acceptable"!

Everything you post about others is a sad and sorry reflection and projection of WHO/WHAT YOU ARE!

I'm just waiting for you to now accuse others of having dirty rotten green teeth and insane psychotic eyes which would frighten the crap out of any child.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:15 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:45 am
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:50 am
Should have been active in the three months leading up to the successful petition for a new EL election.

Stokerjim—not eligible

BarrelOfRot—not eligible

Gordon—not eligible

For your action Aussie.
Constitution prevails.
Not according to this forum's 80 yr old Drunk with green teeth, stringy unwashed hair and filthy clothes. It's his threats and filth which counts. Apparently.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:34 pm

Aussie’s so–called taxi driver “mates” are not eligible either. Sock puppets at best.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:39 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 12:07 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:28 am
I suggest you rethink, Fatso else I will ban your fat arse the second I have the buttons. Change your vote and PM or post as to why you deserve to be allowed to post here. The crap you post now is not acceptable.

You love threatening people for your vote. In your disturbed mind you think your posts are absolutely "normal". And "acceptable"!

Everything you post about others is a sad and sorry reflection and projection of WHO/WHAT YOU ARE!

I'm just waiting for you to now accuse others of having dirty rotten green teeth and insane psychotic eyes which would frighten the crap out of any child.
😐

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=19270

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:54 pm

:c :c :c :c :c

Watch Larry squirm

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:02 pm

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

That's better!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:24 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:02 pm
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

That's better!
Lisa Jones, I trust you are taking screen shots of those posts of yours (like that one) for referral to whoever you reckon you are sending stuff to.