America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: Creepy Joe

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:05 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:51 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:05 pm
Poor Old Joe. His mouth moves but you can't hear (or understand) what he is saying! :shock:
I must say that the previous POTUS was raucous in the extreme. :b

I did like George W Bush and Bill Clinton though. :mrgreen:

It is another Vietnam.
Joe should have got everyone who needed to get out - out -
before withdrawing all the troops.
What an idiot running the free world.
Idiot is too mild a word. He ended the peace talks with the Taliban and announced it to the world then fled leaving equipment, arms, ammo, drones and people behind. Then he himself fled to Camp David whilst his Press Secretary went on vacation.

He should be shot.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:25 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:05 pm
Bobby wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
Poor Old Joe. His mouth moves but you can't hear (or understand) what he is saying! :shock:

It is another Vietnam.
Idiot is too mild a word. He ended the peace talks with the Taliban and announced it to the world then fled leaving equipment, arms, ammo, drones and people behind. Then he himself fled to Camp David whilst his Press Secretary went on vacation.

He should be shot.

He made a speech and made no apologies for all the people left behind
who are about to be killed
and all the women who will be raped and killed.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:42 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:

It is another Vietnam.

He should be shot.
That attracted my interest. Did a Google and the closest I could find to any support for that assertion is this.......which is a long way from an 'ending' of peace talks.

Link.

As him him 'fleeing'...saw him on TV this morning addressing the current situation, so I really don't see flight in that. Yes, the Press Secretary went on vacation, and the Deputy Press Secretary took her place. Isn't that what is supposed to happen? Why is there such a big deal about a bullshit artists PS going on leave? In his four years, Humpty had many Press Secretaries and I especially loved the dumb person who came up with 'alternative facts.' Says it all, about the lengths to which the bullshit artist PSs will go.
Last edited by Aussie on Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:52 pm

Bobby wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:25 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:

It is another Vietnam.

He should be shot.

He's demanding the poor people in Afghanistan have 'papers' which they can't get to even have a slim hope of getting out yet he's letting in hundreds of thousands of Covid ridden people, and no doubt there are terrorists amongst them, in through the southern border and bussing them around without telling the police and authorities in those states that he's dumped them there.

Like I said. He should be shot. Along with all those who defend this insanity.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:54 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:52 pm
Bobby wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:25 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:

It is another Vietnam.

He should be shot.

He's demanding the poor people in Afghanistan have 'papers' which they can't get to even have a hope of getting out yet he's letting in hundreds of thousands Covid ridden people, and no doubt there are terrorists amongst them, through the southern border and bussing them around without telling the police and authorities in those states.

Like I said. He should be shot. Along with all those who defend this insanity.

Not only that -
I wonder if the Taliban will attack the airport and kill American and Australian soldiers?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:52 pm

The U.S. has reached a deal with the Taliban to ensure that evacuations from Kabul's airport can take place without interference from the group, according to a report by The Associated Press.

The deal was reached in talks in Doha, Qatar, between senior Taliban officials and Gen. Frank McKenzie.

The two sides apparently agreed to a "deconfliction mechanism” in which operations at the airport in Kabul are permitted to continue without interference from the Taliban.

McKenzie reportedly told the Taliban that any interference would be met with force from the U.S. military, who would move to defend the airport if necessary.

https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... rs-reached

More than likely Trump's original deal that Biden did a 180 on. :roll:

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:05 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:52 pm
The U.S. has reached a deal with the Taliban to ensure that evacuations from Kabul's airport can take place without interference from the group, according to a report by The Associated Press.

The deal was reached in talks in Doha, Qatar, between senior Taliban officials and Gen. Frank McKenzie.

The two sides apparently agreed to a "deconfliction mechanism” in which operations at the airport in Kabul are permitted to continue without interference from the Taliban.

McKenzie reportedly told the Taliban that any interference would be met with force from the U.S. military, who would move to defend the airport if necessary.

We'll see if that deal works?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:45 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:52 pm

Rubbish. Evidence?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:15 am

Incompetent fools.

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:10 am

I guess it's unanimous. We all think Biden is an empty suit with a full diaper.

We can't be the world's police force forever and we need to pull out of Afghanistan. The problem is that we threw every Western sympathizer under the bus by pulling out the military before getting OUR citizens and supporting allies out of the country first. We also left considerable military resources to the toweliban, including an air base with some aircraft. Idiots, or was this another payola to China as they are all buddy buddy with the toweliban and stand to gain great influence in the region. They won't think twice about taking over Tiawan or even Australia. I hope an impeachment is coming soon, not that the cackler will be any better.